5

Slight BDSM mentions here; warning. SMUUT

Liam;

I dragged Harry up from the floor and once he was stood, i pushed him to the big bed.
'Ass up, now. Hands behind your back,' he did just that, and whined loudly. 'Now stay there until i say you can move, got it?'
'Y-yes sir,'
I pull Zayn toward me and he pulls down my trousers, so i grabbed hold of his chin and hair. 
'What does Zayn think he's gonna do?'
'Suck your dick Sir,'
'That's right. Hurry up. Now Niall I want you to suck Zayn's dick, and Louis, I want you to eat his ass,' They nod and get to it.
I could see Harry was looking over and smirked. 
'Oh Zee, Harry's enjoying what you're doing,'
Zayn hummed and i groaned loudly, having not expected it.
'Keep going,'
He leans up and pushes forward until his nose was buried in my pubic hair. As he did that, i just held his head still. 
I could hear Niall's gags and Zayn's little moans.
'Oh look at Harry, trying so hard not to touch himself,'

Once i had cum down Zayn's throat, i moved.
'Now Zee, you're gonna listen to Louis, what he says goes okay?' 
'Y-yes sir,' 
'Harry,' 
'Y-Yes sir?'
I grabbed the bondage rope and tie his wrists to his upper thighs, and his ankles to his lower thighs. 
'Some things earn you punishment, and you did one of those things, what did you do?'
'Touch myself and cum without permission sir,' 
'That's right. I already thought of a punishment for you, wanna know what it is?' 
'Yes please sir,'
'I'm not gonna let you cum for tonight,' he whined loudly 'Oi, dont whine, or i wont let you tomorrow either,'