Part 19

Liam-

I held Louis by his throat until his cheeks were left a rosy red colour, the pressure cutting off his oxygen supply. He giggled when I let go, only able to push back against me.
He continued his previous acts, grinding against me hard.
'You look so pretty like this Lou, I can just feel how your backs rolling against me, making your ass move like that. I think we might need to do this more often. Just have you grinding on me right?' I grabbed his throat again so that he couldn't and smirked when he tried to whimper.
'Oh baby, don't be mean to our Haz now, keep working him up, you don't need to breathe,' I tightened my grip, kissing his shoulder as I sat up to watch. Harry's cheeks were a bright red as Niall took charge of his throat, as he always does, and he forgets briefly about my presence. I could tell, his hands only present on Louis, who's face had turned crimson red, neck up.
I let go of his throat, only for him to turn back and kiss my lips. He was forceful, desperate even. I didn't like his force, trying to gain dominance over me, but played along, pulling him closer by the back of his neck. He'd thought he'd won for a moment before I flipped him onto his back and slapped his face. His whimpers signal that he knew he'd lost, but still, he leaned up and gently kissed my collar bone. My hand found it's a way to his hair, tangling my fingers through his locks as I watched Niall and Harry.

Harry had drool dripping down his chin, Niall hadn't been going easy on him since I hadn't told him to. Niall whimpered for a moment, turning back to face me. Before he even asked, I knew what he wanted.
'C-Can I cum d-down his throat please Sir? P-Promise I'll never m-misbehave at w-work again,'
'Cum, but we all know your promise is empty,'
'Th-Thank you, sir,'
He soon pulled back, leaving Harry looking dazed. His eyes fluttered, making an attempt to stay open as he stared over at me. Louis had marked my skin quite a bit by now, but I didn't mind. I never did. He always wanted to leave marks on me.
'Lou baby, I think Haz wants our attention, '
'H-He can wait a moment, I want to h-have my time with you, ' he whispers
'You can later, just us, alright? Just get back to the original task. Make him do as you say, '
I smile as he reluctantly moves back, letting him kiss my lips.
'Look how desperate he is for you baby, he's already squirming for you, ' I could tell Louis had lost his mood to dominate, so I helped him out 'Almost like he thinks you're going to give in, are you going to? You can't give in Lou, he already doesn't seem to respect you, you have to force him to respect you. Aren't you respectable like that?'
'I am. M not giving in, '
'Prove it. You're looking like a pussy right now, just like a dirty little submissive boy, you don't want that do you?'
'Don't call me that, ' he growls, it was working.
'Why not? You're really looking like one, are you? Are you a dirty little submissive boy?'
'No, '
'Not even for me?'
'Just for you, '
'He thinks you're joking, look at him. He thinks you won't take control. He thinks you're some submissive boy, ' he growls again, starting to tease Harry again.

I sat back, Niall sat in my lap, watching how rough Louis was being now. Niall had shied away now, unable to stop staring at the pair in front.
'Calm down baby, look how hard you're getting, don't you want to play later? I know you do with Zee, a lot, don't you?' he nods 'But you're mine, and so is he, aren't you?'
'Yes sir, going to l-listen. They're just s-so beautiful like that,'
'I know, and they're ours, Ni, how lucky do you feel to be able to watch them? I could easily just blindfold you, or make you go to a room somewhere, but I'm letting you watch, aren't you grateful?'
'Yes sir I-I'm so grateful, I'm r-really grateful. So l-lucky to be able to w-watch,'
'Close your eyes for a moment, what would you do if I or Lou treated you like that? Lou would tease you so much, but I would get straight to the point for you. I'd probably skip prep too, and just fuck you. I wouldn't even wait for you to adjust. You'd have to take me hard and painful, but it's all pleasure to you, isn't it? It's like that for all of you, you're all a bunch of fucking whores,'
'Do you think I'm the biggest whore, Sir? I misbehave just to get a punishment, so I'm the biggest whore right?'
'You want to be the biggest whore darling, I guess you are the biggest whore,'
'You only guess I am Sir? But you know I w-work hard to be a good little whore for you, even if I misbehave,'
'You just have a whore kink. You love being my whore, my dirty little whore,'
'I think you wanna prove it, Sir, you need to prove it. What if someone tries to have me too because he doesn't know I'm yours?' I chuckle and start marking up his neck.
'This is what you wanted isn't it darling? Just wanted Sir to mark you up?'
'Y-Yes sir,'