Part 7

Harry got back from work, looking absolutely exhausted.
'What's wrong Hazza?' I whispered, wrapping my arms around him, he shook his head, pushing away and walking upstairs. 
'I'll go see if he'll talk,' Niall whispered, i nod, sitting with Zayn.
'How was work?' i asked, pressing a gentle kiss to his temple.
'Not much out of the norm, a few kids here and there refusing to do work because of the homophobia,' 
'You okay though?' he nods 
'Just tired, exams are starting soon so the kids are needing more support than what they do all year,' i nod 'There's this one kid i had to take out of my Year Ten class, he was having a panic attack because he didn't think his results on his mocks were going to be good enough- he's a straight A student. I asked what he meant, and he was basically saying his parents don't like it if he gets below an A*. I managed to get him calm enough to go back in, by telling him I'd help him out- he doesn't even need it, the kids amazingly smart- lunch times up until his mocks,' 
'Maybe he's got anxiety or something,'
'Yeah, he has anxiety attacks most days, most of the time he sits in my room,'
'Poor kid,'
'Yeah, I've given him the permission slips for his parents to sign. 'M gonna start the tutor sessions again. Get it all signed and everything,'
'You're something Zee,' 
'Yeah but my kids want to do well, and i know this,' I just smile
'You gonna do it at school or home again?'
'Wherever, coz it might be embarrassing to be seen re-entering a teachers class after school- he wants to do the tutor sessions after school too- right? I know when i was still in Uni, i was terrified to get help,'
'True,'
'So i was thinking, I could go to his home address, or he could come here?'
'Sure,'

After an hour of sitting comfortably with Zayn, watching TV, i heard Liam come back in, Obviously pissed off to the extreme. I went to the kitchen and started making him a drink.
He came into the kitchen, obviously to make a drink, and sighed, kicking one of the chairs. 
'Here,' i say softly, handing him the drink.
'Thanks,'
'Wanna talk about it?'
'It's just stupid shit,'
'I mean if it's getting to you, it's important. Do you want time alone, or a cuddle?'
'Both,' 
'Well how about a quiet cuddle?' he just nods, and i start unbuttoning his shirt. 
'Where's Haz and Niall?' he asks
'Haz came in from work looking a little upset and tired, basically refused a cuddle from me, and walked off,'
'Ooh he must be upset if he's refusing a Lou hug,'
'Yeah, Niall went upstairs to talk to him, they haven't been back downstairs though,'
'Think they're okay?' 
'They should be,'