'Prolouge' Most girls

The sun is also alone, but it still shines
~Teddychan
___________________________

(Y/N) POV
Most girls my age have experienced a lot growing up into high school. Well not me, I rarely am able to leave my own house. Most girls have already had their first kiss. Except me I haven't even experienced what a kiss would be like. Most girls would have......well let's just say I'm not like most girls. All my life I have lived sheltered by the one man I love most ... my appa.

Well the only man I can love seeing as I don't interact with anybody except maids, teachers, body guards, and my appa. Since I was young my appa has had me homeschooled, so I never got to experience what the outside world was like. I never had a single friend even with all the people around me, they never tried to get to know me. The only love I know is from my father.

Being his sweet little girl I was given anything I asked for , well except for the one thing I wanted most, to explore the outside world. I guess this is how other daughters live with their appas and this is just the way life is supposed to go. Although sometimes I just can't help but wish I was like the girls I see on TV. The ones who have lots of friends and go to normal school.

So when I get these urges I go ask my appa since, he is a very smart man. My appa knows a lot of things, so he always answers all my questions when I don't understand something. But for this one question in particular I always ask the same thing "Appa why can't I be like the girls on tv who have lots of friends and go to outside school."
Appa would always reply the same way, with a smile "well kitten aren't I the only one you need in life" i always believe in him, so I would reply "Yes appa I only need you."

He would start to pet my head then look me in the eyes "Then why are you trying to chase after others, you're not going to leave me like eomma did are you?" At this I would shake my head vigorously "No appa I'm never going to leave you." Only if I knew by saying such things, I was keeping myself trapped in my own prison of solitude.

"Good girl, now go play in your room the maid will come and get you when your home study teacher arrives" he says as he lifts me of his lap and onto the floor. "Yes appa" I would say as I obeyed anything he told me to do without question, because that's what good girls do, always listen to their appas....right? No matter if what we study is extra hard, or I don't understand certain things the people around me are talking about, or even if this sheltered life has made me too innocent, this is what a good girl does.

Although I wonder if my life now would be different if I had been disobedient to him? I mean what would I have had to lose. I barely remember my eomma, she left me and appa around the time I was five. Sometimes appa tells me about her, he says she was a very beautiful woman and I look exactly like her. He tells me that she will be back one day. I wonder why she left without telling us goodbye, I hope she comes back soon wherever she went.

I live a good life with appa, he has a lot of money, so he is always buying me things. I always like to ask what he does for a living, he tells me he is a CEO but I don't think CEOs work day and night, maybe he has a second job. Although he won't tell me what his second job is, I know it's the reason I have to have bodyguards wherever I go. Oh well appa just wants me safe.... right?

Cause he is one of the most influential people I'll ever know or so he told me. I don't know what it was back then, maybe it's my innocence that causes me to be ignorant. But yeah you could definitely say I'm not like most girls.

___________________________

Hello my lil Cubs welcome to this story I'm happy you decided to read my story. Pleas vote and comment if you enjoy it and I'll be sure to give you more content to enjoy until then have a good day.