Chapter 3

'Your crazy is showing, you might want to tuck that back in' ~ Teddychan

___________________________

(Y/n) POV

When we arrived to the art class room the boys led me to a group of easels by the windows. When seated I pulled out my notebook and waited on the instructions from the teacher.

Soon after the bell ring, the teacher made her way into the classroom and glanced around. "Ok class today we will be doing realistic art, so draw something real, you may use colors." As soon as she finished telling us what to do I got to thinking of what I wanted to draw. 'A dragon, no that's not realistic. Maybe fruit, but everyone always draws fruit. I know I'll draw my new friends, perfect.'

I look at the boys who are sitting around me and stop at the pink headed shorty. He notice my stair so I decide to start drawing him and put him on the left of my paper. Next I went to drawing Yoongi and put him in the center of the drawing. After finishing up the detail on Yoongi, I looked back around to see who else should I draw next only to see hoseok with one of his sunshine smiles, while he draws so passionately.

So I decided to draw that and place him right behind jimin. Tae and jungkook were laughing at jokes they were telling each other. so I decided to draw jungkook piggy backing taehyung. Then I drew jin next to tae. Lastly I wanted to draw namjoon behind Yoongi . But I don't have good visual of his face. So I turned me and my easel around to face him.

He looked at me confused by my actions until I spoke "namjoon could you stay still for a second I would like to capture your smile." He obeyed my request and gave me one of his dimpled smiles. I began to draw unbeknownst of the jealous stares he was getting.

After drawing everyone's outlines I began to shade and tone my drawing. The teacher walked around to look at our drawings. She complimented me on my technique which made me super happy.
After finishing my drawing I sighed and smiled at the result.

"Wow that amazing I look good" I turned around at the voice only to notice Suga and the others observing my drawing

"Wow that amazing I look good" I turned around at the voice only to notice Suga and the others observing my drawing. "Yeah this is really good (y/n)." Jin said as he gave me a smile. Soon after all the boys were complimenting my art and I blushed at the attention. "(Y/n) you should come see my art I bet you'll love it" jungkook said as he dragged me over to his easel. But before we got to his a strong grip grabbed my other arm. "No she'd rather see mine" said jimin as he pulled me towards him.

Soon they both began a game of tug of war with me in the middle. "Guys I'll just go look at everyone's art ok" they hummed in agreement and let my arms go. Then I walked around observing all of their art.

First I went to taehyung since I was close to his easel at the moment his was extremely beautiful with nice cold color pastels.