Chapter 4

Love is a serious mental illness
      -Plato
___________________________

(Y/n) POV

After I made it home I set appa's cupcake on the kitchen counter and told a maid to give it to him when he got home. Then went to my room and got undressed out of my uniform and put on my comfy pajamas.Then began to finish any homework that was given to me.

[ you are wearing the sweater and the thigh highs]

Upon two hours of boredom i put away my homework. Finally finished i laid in my bed drifting off into my thoughts. Wondering what Jin's words meant. "what did he mean 'the council definitely likes me the most', jin is so weird the council hasn't even met me yet"

I sigh in contempt and roll over onto my stomach only to be bombarded with licks to my face. "Haha Choi stop it no more kisses" I picked the tiny little Morkie up and start to scratch his tummy. "No no bad Choi no more puppy kisses" he looks up at me for a second , but then continues to lick my hand.

'Hahaha such a silly little dog' As I sit in the tranquility of my pastel colored room. I relished the silence I have come to know through the years. Then slowly drifted off to sleep with Choi in my arms. Unaware of the peeping eyes through my window.

(???POV)

As (y/n) fell asleep, I couldn't help but squeal at her cuteness. I sneakily lock pick her veranda door and it opens with ease. I bring in the equipment , the boys and I brought today and began to set up the cameras around around her room. While the others should be setting up some around other parts of the house.

After finishing up the simple task I start to gaze about my princesses room. 'Awww she sure likes cute things I'll have to be sure to by her some teddy bears'. I stroke her cheek as I gaze upon her peacefully sleeping body. Her smooth legs oh so deliciously exposed from under her sweater. Her socks accentuating the cute ruffles on her panties.

Thinking how my strong hips would feel thrusting against hers. She looked so delicate yet subduction dancing in class today. Oh what I can do to her and her innocence. Just the thought causes me to shiver in delight. Before any more vile thoughts could come to mind I quickly cover her body with the pastel blankets and tucked her in. Anymore and my hardness would have reached its peak.

My finger gentle caresses her face, down her cheek to caress her lips. So soft and plump, I couldn't wait to taste and feel them.

I re-locked her veranda and make my escape of the fourth story to meet the others at the van. 'Soon she will be ours'.

NEXT MORNING _____

(Y/n)POV

My eyes flutter open to the streams of light gliding through the veranda. I look to my side to see Choi sleeping on my other pillows. After waking up a bit more I stretch and finally get out of bed. ' hmmm I was tucked into bed, maybe appa came to check on me last night.'