two.

"Tamara! Goodness' sake, why can I never find you?!" Regina, her former guardian and current personal maid called down the hallway of the house as she rushed.

She was carrying this ridiculous plum dress which looked like something a middle aged woman would wear to a Christmas office party.

"This girl will be the death of me." She groaned, as she pushed open the double doors and surveyed the room. And of course it was empty.

She made her way to the balcony, and slid open the door.

"Tamara! It is 9pm, why are you swimming?" She yelled.

Tamara swam towards the ladder and looked up the balcony where she saw Regina, practically about to burst.

"I just needed to clear my head." She said.

"You'll get a chill! Get back indoors!" She barked.

"I will...in a moment."

Regina groaned. And looked at the dress. She knew Tamara would hate it. Meanwhile, Tamara quickly wrapped herself with a towel and headed back to her bedroom.

"What's up, Regina?" She said, as she dried her arms.

"Your mother is going to kill you and me both if you're not dressed and downstairs in at least ten minutes."

Tamara sighed.

"Well of course she only needs me when it's convenient for her." She mumbled under her breath as she grabbed the dress and headed behind the privacy screen to get changed.

"Hey. Your mother loves you very much."

"You only say that because she pays you." She called back.

"I've known you since you could walk. I've basically spent my entire adult life here, my love. I wouldn't lie, would I?"

"I guess so."

"Guess? You know I'm right."

"Don't push it." She chuckled. "How do I look?"

"Ready to impress some diplomats." Regina smiled. She began to usher her out of the room.

"Now go before your mother skins us alive."

She headed into the hallways, and suddenly, Zeke and his girlfriend Bella creeped out of the airing cupboard. Unaware Tamara was there.

She stared at them, unblinking for a moment. And Bella immediately noticed.

She jumped a mile and clutched her necklace.

"Tamara! I uh, um..." Her cheeks and ears began to burn a crimson red. "How are you?"

"I'm good...just ready to get this over with."

"What an interesting dress.." She said, with a hint of snideness.

"Well, my father did tell me purple is my colour."

The dress wasn't cute at all. The longer she wore it, the more raggedy it looked.

Zeke headed in front of the two as they carried on talking.

"So Olive told me you're going to Honeytrap!" She whispered. "How'd you manage that?"

"It's all apart of my cunning, Bella. I know my dad just wants me to say hello to everyone, and then leave when he wants to lay why they're actually here."

"You're lucky. My father has eyes in the back of his head." She scoffed, and the two began to giggle.

Zeke pushed the door open, to reveal masses and masses of men and women in formal attire walking around and chatting.