7. Scent

I'm sorry but can we talk about this photo? I mean like Scott we see you, and Matt you are trying hard af to not look down. I mean Scott is questioning his sexuality here! (<— that's a joke. Don't attack me)
But Kirstin has SNAPPED like oml. Sorry for my rant thought that needed a moment of appreciation. 😂😍
And yes I know the photo is old now. I expected this update to come out sooner.
Also this chapter will be short and I most likely won't be active for the weekend due to plans.

Third person POV
The tension in the pack has cooled down, Mitch stayed in Scott's room while Kirstin went to Kevin's. And Matt, boy did he feel like a wheel, he knows the pack care about him, and he's important. He just wished for once he got the girl instead of his big bro. Speaking of, Kevin walked down the stairs obviously stressed, "You ok bro?"
"Yea. Yea I'm fine, the Omegas- Mitch has been very pushy towards Kirstin. From the way Avi explained it, it sounded like they were best friends!" Kevin sat down at the kitchen island while Matt observed his actions from the couch.
"Maybe Mitch is just nearing his heat. He always gets so grumpy." Matt stood, making his way to the kitchen to have a proper conversation with the Alpha.
"No, I don't think that's it. I know why."
"Well?"
"I'll tell you later. It's not up for discussion right now." Matt always knew Kevin was a goofball, and was usually good under pressure or stress, but this was different, he was keeping something. But he knew better than to push and Alpha for an answer.
"If you say so." Matt turned on his heel grabbing a water bottle before flopping down on the couch once again.

Several minutes passed with Kevin at the island while Matt watched tv.
"The game is on!" Matt excitedly switched channels to the football game. (Not even going to try and name the teams because I don't know or watch football.)
Kevin made his way to the couch also.
Footsteps could be heard descending the stairs, soon Mitch and Scott were also seated on the couch, "Alpha Kevin?"
"Yes Mitch?" Kevin kept his eyes locked onto the tv.
"I'm deeply sorry about what I did. My curiosity took over and got the best of me."
Kevin sighed, fairly loudly, "it's ok Mitch. You've learned your lesson now let's focus on the game."
Mitch was never really into watching sports or anything, so he usually took this time to silently bond with Scott. And cuddle.
Soon Matt was blushing and shifting in his seat.
"You ok?" Scott looked over at the uncomfortable boy.
"Yes, I am. Kirstin on the other hand-"
"Is she hurt?" Kevin interrupted tensing and looking at the Beta sniffing the air.
"Uh. Not really, I guess. She-she's in"
A small whimper echoed from upstairs and soon the scent hit all the males in the room, making them all blush for not realizing it sooner. A female heat has a different scent than a male, and now once they noticed it, it is much stronger. Mitch was the only one not squirming, trying to get Scott to stay still to cuddle.
"Why are you guys all tomato faced? Did your team lose?" Another whimper was heard from upstairs and Mitch clued in, "oh man. Even my heats don't seem that bad. Are all female heats that strong?"
All the guys simply shrugged trying to turn their attention back to the tv.
"You serious Kev? Go help her!" Mitch knew telling an Alpha what to do was bad, but this was just common sense!
"She-she can deal with it. Why don't you go help her if you think it's that bad? Omega to omega." Esther talked to Kevin about heats at the clinic, Kirstin being a C would find it harder to submit therefore making the heat more painful, for the two involved. He was told to leave it for the first few heats of having Kirstin in the pack, Esther was trying to make a medicine that would get her through it faster.
"Not how it works. Just grow some balls and help her." Scott lightly squeezed his thigh, a silent warning, Mitch snorted leaning back into the couch, "whatever, Matt you go help her. You two really hit it off." Mitch and Kevin slightly glared at each other.
Matt shrugged and went to stand before a warning tone rang through the room, "Beta. Leave it."
"Oh come on. Grow up!" Mitch hopped off the couch grabbing a glass of water and pain killers before storming up to Kirstin's room.
"Maybe we should call Esther, she's a girl. Girls do stuff together all the time, as friends." Scott suggested, not knowing what else to say.
"Also not how it works!" Mitch yelled from upstairs before a door slam was heard. Leaving all the boys squirming in their seats with a scent flowing around the room.
Mitch peeked around the corner seeing the small girl curled in a ball on the bed, the covers thrown to the ground.
"Kevin?"
"No. Sorry to disappoint." He slowly walked over, showing he wasn't here to threaten her. He handed her the pain killers which she reached for eagerly, also taking the water, "look, I'm sorry. I was being stupid. I know."
"Hey-" She slightly groaned and whimpered again, circling back into a ball and reaching out for Mitch's hand, "I know what's it's like to be curious, trust me. It's ok." She groaned and rolled over.
"I hate seeing you like this! I'm going to get Kevin."
"No! I deal with this on my own!"
Mitch frowned, any Omega in heat would jump at any Alpha, something was off. No Mitch, not again, it's not your business.
Mitch made his way back downstairs plopping himself down beside Scott, "she should fall asleep soon, I gave her some night pain killers." All the boys were still silent, trying to focus on the game for the remaining 2 hours.

Told ya it'd be short. I actually had more plans for this chapter but it was pretty rushed. And don't expect 'smut' anytime soon, still in high school and not into writing that. Sorry.
Things will be kept pg here kiddos.