Details/How to Submit

We're always accepting new members so please submit if you can.

For those who would simply just like to review books and don't have books of their own or your are looking to create books of your own soon. You can also join simply comment with your username. Thanks

Every week there will be at least one book from a member of the book club we'll have to review. The maximum books up for review is three. Readers must read and vote on the first three chapters then at the end leave some constructive criticism of the creators work. (Be nice. Remember to come up with something that's not generic like "it's good so far" etc) Leave the critique on the third chapter of the chosen book/s. remember we're all here to learn. So good feedback will lead to good results.

Books will be advertised here as well. Especially the really good ones. Questions? Ask now or later I'm always free.

To submit you can either comment here or pm me.
You should give me this info

Username:
Book you want the club to review:
Summary of said book:
Criticism you are looking for:
How often you update:
Average word count:
Link to story:
Mature Content:

Being apart of this club not only means getting your work out there, but also others. Please if you have time review others. The idea is I'd want at least five other people to review your work. So basically submitting a story would mean you're part of the club as well.

Every week I'll post one to three books to review.
If you are looking for more than just reads and regular readers then please contact me asap. Share this with creators you think could use this. One last thing remember to vote on the chapters you read as well.

Updated Rules:
If you want to submit a more detailed review of a members work, it can be sent to me via DM. I will compile these reviews and post them here.