Chapter 4- You Should Know

They starting walking and were almost at the pizza place when 3 of teos friends saw them. they all started laughing and yelling "teo why the fuck are you talking to her!?" teo ignored them but they waked towards Teo and Shea. One of them was walking a ahead of them and yelled "why are you talking to that emo?" teo kept a straight face and kept walking "Stephen I can talk to whoever I want" teo grabbed Sheas arm and walked faster but another boy stopped in front of him "Zach, move" Zach laughed "but why are you talking to her?" Another boy said "yeah we know you can talk to whoever you want but why?" Stephen said stepping forward." Teo looked mad now " billy it's doesn't matter" that must've been the third boys name. "we just met and were going to get pizza. she's a nice person and just because she isn't popular or just because you guys don't like her doesn't mean I can't hang out with her." teo said almost yelling. "geez calm down. we're just messing with you guys" Zach said. teo Snickered "just messing with us?" he stepped forward "just messing with her? So you're just 'messing with her' when you call her emo, ugly, stupid, fat, and all those other nasty things you guys say?" They stared at Teo in disbelief "Teo stop let's go"Shea whispered. "teo, when did you get like this? so like um defensive?" Billy asked. teo took a deep breath. "because you guys know I hate bullying and you guys know why! so when I heard people talk like that about Shea I promised myself that I would help her and she's a nice, amazing person and you guys need to stop judging people you don't know. it's getting old" he grabbed Shea's arm and started walking away. Zach,Stephen, and Billy stood there in disbelief. when they were far away from the three boys Shea said "teo what happened?"he looked at her He knew what she was talking about. she was talking about why he hated bullying so much. he shook his head "it's um, its personal. I'll tell you later." they reached the pizza place and walked in.

comment why you think teo hates bullying!!