Chapter 3-I Won't Hurt You

Shea looked at Teo and smiled. He was already smiling. She knew he wasn't going to hurt her. She wiped her tears away. He grabbed her hands and helped her up. She was about to say something when he hugged her. Then she lost it again. She was sobbing in his shoulder and he was stroking her hair. "I'm sorry " Shea said after a while "no no shhh its ok" teo said softly she started crying even harder. Teo felt like crying too but he held it back. After a minute she said "no its not I'm getting your shoulder wet." he smiled. "its ok its ok." she let go of him and faced him."im Teo Halm" he said holding out his hand. She shook it "I'm Shea Hyland" she started laughing and crying. "I'm sorry" his smile grew. She realized how that smile can make anything better. "its ok its fine but um I uh saw what happened and I'm sorry. Actually" she smiled a sad smile "its ok im used to it I've been bullied my whole life " his smile faded "I'm sorry. Don't listen to them they're bitches. I promise it will get better." she shrugged "people have been telling me that since I was 9 but it didn't get better did it?" she showed him her scars. Positive that he would never talk to her again. He gasped "oh my god" he said taking her wrist in his hand "I-uh-I'm- don't do this! You're better than this. Doing this shows them that they're better and they're not. This show that you give up. And I know you won't. This shows that you're weak. And I know you're strong." her cheek felt hot. She touched it. She was crying he looked at her and smiled. "come one why don't we get something to eat. Do you like pizza?" she smiled and nodded "what about the one a few blocks down" he laughed "that's what I was thinking!" they turned and started walking toward the pizza place.