Chapter 2- Used to It

>shea< I had to stay after school because I had a question or my science teacher. My dad couldnt wait for me so I was going to ride my bike home. I was done asking so I was walking through the halls and BAM that's when I saw them. Amy and her little minions, anyssa Shilo and Krystal. Damn. Emily warned me about them. They're the meanest if them all and I haven't ran onto them yet. Thank god. But I am going to. I decided to ignore them. I didn't look at them, that's what Emily said to do. I walked on the far right side. I passed them. Thank god. When all of a sudden Amy said "omg its that new girl HEY NEW GIRL COME HERE." I froze. Slowy turned around. "come here" Shilo said. I did. I walked to them. And they introduced themselves. "I'm Shea" I said smiling. Then Krystal looked at my arms and gasped "did you do that???" she said and the others looked too. I was speechless didn't know what to say. "uhhhh uh I umm" Anyssa gave me a dirty look "wow Shea I guess you really are emo. I thought that was just a rumor." Amy stepped closer "guess so." Krystal looked me up and down "ya and you're also an ugly wanna be popular. Girl." I backed up into the wall. "awwww scared are you??? Or are you sad that you have no friends?" I started crying. But I was used to it. I've been bullied my whole life. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees to my chest, covered my ears, and looked down. I knew they were saying things but I couldn't hear. a while passed and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I tried to shake it off but they wouldn't let me go. Ugh why can't Amy just go away. I opened my eyes. barley. but enough to see Teo Halm smiling at me.