Chapter 5

"Oppa?! You are a guy for goodness sake!" Yerin speak rudely then IM walked towards Yerin and she leaned against the wall. IM then put his palms on the wall with Yerin right in front of him.

"Yeah.. I can be a real man. But for Jooheon.. I am not!" Changkyun let out his manly voice

"Changkyun-ah, enough let her go!" Jooheon told Changkyun nicely

"I can't believe it you left me for him? A guy?!"

Changkyun let out his voice manlier and manlier "No... He left your crazy ass because you cheated on him." Changkyun then Put his arm around Jooheon to point to Yerin that Jooheon is his. Yerin pulled Changkyun's hands but he won't budge at all.

"Ya Let go!! Did you forget who i was Oppa?? I am an idol and i won't let this pass!!!!" Yerin shouted

"That is why i regretted dating you. You were never true to yourself and you never loved me. You dated me for status because you are an idol and i'am a doctor. I couldn't care less anymore. Enough that you hurt my feelings.. Don't you ever touch my career. You've done enough and all this shit has been taking a toll out of me and you dare say you are an idol?? You expect that to scare me? Not anymore Yerin ah. I thank you for everything up till now but never ever disturb me again!"

"And you think this scares me?! There's no prove at all! My fan boys will end your OH SO HIGHLY CAREER" Yerin screams for attention

Suddenly Minhyuk appeared

Minhyuk hovering his phone screen at Yerin's face "Don't worry Jooheonnie... I've got all solids in here. Totally raw. Listen here, Yerin. If you want your career as an idol still. You have to forget about Jooheon and never disturb him again. I am totally on Jooheon's side. Like it or not, Your career will end with a click away." Minhyuk smirked and made Yerin so angry, she left and never came back....

"You saved me there! Thanks Kkungie!!"

"anytime" Changkyun gave him a Bro Hug

"Thanks Minhyuk you've done well (??????)" Minhyuk teases Jooheon for not thanking him as well

"*laughs* Ah I am sorry Heonnie, Minhyuk hyung. I just happened to pass by here but i am actually late. See you guys soon" Changkyun was late for work and he straight away rushed to the main office leaving Minhyuk and Jooheon behind.

Then Both Minhyuk and Jooheon unlock and entered the hall

"How long were you there?" Jooheon got curious

"Pretty long... Even before Yerin arrives.." Minhyuk makes eye contact with Jooheon while answering

Jooheon was shocked by his answer "Huh? Why were you there? Don't you have any schedules today?"

"Ya.. How can you forget???" Minhyuk gave Jooheon a confused face

"Forget about?" Jooheon's head is so blank he couldn't even remember what he did 2 seconds ago.

"You were supposed to conduct an introduction to Surgery and you asked me to assist you today which happened to be my day off. How are you so forgetful Jooheonnie!" Minhyuk knock Jooheon's forehead

"Ahhh!! Yeahhhh! I remember now. Sorry.. What happened just now made my go brain hay-wire..."

Minhyuk brushes his fingers through Jooheon's hair while saying "WINKIE FACE (D.va Overwatch catchphrase)!!!!" which made the both laughed out loudly.. Jooheon laughed cutely with his eyes gone and his dimples taking Minhyuk on a trip to planet mars.

Unknowingly, Jooheon caught Minhyuk staring and smiling at him.

Awkwardly he asks "Hyung? You okay?"