Chapter 8

Jooheon ended up confessing to Changkyun under the dark skies at late 3 a.m. in the morning after being unable to sleep. He called Changkyun out feeling confused with his thoughts wanting to let it go. Changkyun gave Jooheon an immediate weird reaction although his empty heart is filled with what they call, Hopes and Affection.

"Changkyun ah... You heard me?" Jooheon stared at frozen Changkyun expecting a reply from him.

But Changkyun just acted cool and emotionless as he was "Wait.. wait.. What did you say?"

Jooheon grabbed Changkyun's hands and his soft voice reached Changkyun's ears  "I said i liked you..."

Changkyun pulled his hands away but could no longer hide his happiness "You mean in... a ...... different way?...." He smiled at Jooheon cutely

"Huh? What do you mean different?" Jooheon's lips protruded

"As in.. You want me as your... someone...... special.....?" Changkyun Said it from a high to a low tone trying to cover his excitement

Jooheon who is suddenly weirded out by his own best friend slowly turned his body away..

"I'm not sure if you're drunk already but i'm just trying to see if i like guys.. Apparently it doesn't work... *Opens a can of soju and passes it to Changkyun* Here drink"

"Ah.. ah.... thanks...." Changkyun took it without hesitation 

Changkyun then looked at Jooheon in disbelief after It turns out that Jooheon was just testing himself using his best friend someone who he cared a lot for to see if he have different feelings for a Man like himself. Changkyun's mouth felt so heavy to even utter a word. He could just drink cans after cans of soju and ended up very sad and drunk. Jooheon who only drank one can continued to look at Changkyun who seemed to be in distress while chugging one after another cans of soju.

"Ya, you are drinking more than usual. I've been asking you if you are okay but you refuse to tell me. You avoided eye contact with me and such.. Kkung ah tell me what is wrong with you?"

Changkyun replied Jooheon in his drunkard state "Ah.... You think i'm going to tell you.... I'm still sober...."

"It is okay if you don't want to tell me.. Take it easy fella." He gave Changkyun a hand and wrapped his arms around Changkyun. 

Changkyun was too drunk, he looked at Jooheon with hearts in his eyes then suddenly he ask"Jooheon ah....."

"What is it?"

"If you had to choose between Minhyuk and me... Who would you choose?" Changkyun gave Jooheon his drunk smiles

"I'm not talking to drunk Changkyun.. Enough, I'm sending you home now."

Jooheon picked up all their belongings and took drunk Changkyun home. He ended up carrying Changkyun on his back since he couldn't walk on his two drunk legs. Changkyun quickly fell asleep on Jooheon's back while he struggles carrying him back home. He reached Changkyun's apartment and knocked on the door;

"Hyung.. Ki-hyung, Shownu Hyung!!" Shownu opened the door with his half dead face and one eye closed

"What...*opened his eyes* Ya! what happened to my son!"

"Son? Am i drunk or are you drunk?.." Shownu quickly carried Changkyun off Jooheon's back and invited them in.

"Arghh you guys reeks of alcohol!! What happened??"

"I asked him out cause i needed some assurance but he is the one who ended up drunk. I expected myself to be the one who is drunk... He is not a good drinker but suddenly chugging on so much alcohol in one go.. All i could do was watch. Do you know if he had any problems? He doesn't want to tell me when i asked. Not even when he's drunk."