Chapter 3

Meanwhile,

Wonho speaking to an ENT specialist on the phone

WH: According to the reports from Dr. Changkyun, we understand that the main causes of the disease to spread is through the ENT area. Ears, Nose & Throat. For that is why I want to collect some samples from affected patients. Do you have any samples stored based on this case?

Specialist: Indeed, we do. This disease is very contagious so we will give you a few samples as from our researches the bacteria turns out different from many different patients.

WH: Sorry if i asked but did you research through laboratory and what are the testaments?

Specialist: No, we didn't go through the lab or do we have any testaments but we did the research through behavior. Today the pain can cause the patient to be partially deaf and tomorrow the patient can lose a sight. It doesn't only affect ENT but the whole upper neck area. This has been monitored by the upper specialist through report. Hope this helps on your research.

WH: That is a really great add on of information. You did well. So please, hand us the samples to Lab 32 at 4pm Today. Thank you!

Specialist: Noted.

Wonho put down the phone then took a stretch after taking down some notes and was greeted by Hyungwon who went into his office to check on him. 

"How did it go, hyung?" Hyungwon massaged his shoulders

"Fuuhuuu, i needed that! Hyungwon ah... Please be my wife forever." Wonho exaggerated

"Hyung i know i'm younger but you are the wife and i am the husband! "

"What do you mean? i am more dominant!" Wonho pouted

"But... But... You're delicate and soft. I feel the need to protect you more than myself." Hyungwon said then the two gave each other a deep look and in awkward silence they leave for their break. On their way out of the Lab the two overheard;

"Bummie Hyung, I miss you so much!!"  Youngjae hugged Jaebum from the back.
"Ya, we are working. stop!"  Jaebum pushed clingy Youngjae softly away

"But there's no one around. only. the. two. of. Us"  Youngjae whispered into Jaebum's ear and Jaebum ears turned really red

Having to hear that from the Blood Team's Main Lab, Wonho broke up the silence;

"So, the specialist told me (and so on)" Wonho talked to Hyungwon as loud as he can to signal to Youngjae and Jaebum that there are people around and Wonho being the Pathologist Specialist and who is in charge of overall labs, feels that he is responsible if his staff is not meticulous in their work. He entered the Blood T main Lab and talked to Jaebum and Youngjae.

"Jaebum sshi , Youngjae sshi. How are the research going for SCA?"

"Everything is going smoothly. We will be taking our break in 10mins time. Is there anything we can help?"

"Oh No, i came cause I..... I am sorry but i overheard your conversation.... a little bit too much.... You see I'm not against your romance but please keep it off work."

Youngjae looked at Jaebum with a big reaction and replied to Wonho;

"I can't help it hyung. I just miss Jaebum so much. it's been a week since we met. I'm sorry about that. it will never happen again. i'll take the responsibility."

"Oh, don't mention it. I am not going to punish you but I'm here to tell you be careful. I'm glad you understand. I think you guys can go on a break now. The system is done loading too."

"No Hyung, you can go ahead first because we are not exactly done yet. There's still some filing to do and cleaning up."

"Oh, okay then. We'll get going first. I also hope that your relationship with each other is going well. Bye!"

"Noted." Both Youngjae and Jaebum nodded

Youngjae quietly whispered to Jaebum "Bummie, did you hear that!"