Chapter 6

Silence.
I hear nothing.
I start to feel strange not knowing what was going on. Why didn't I hear whispers anymore. I lift my head out of my arms and look around me.

Everyone just looks at each other not knowing what to do or say. Most heads were down, then I realized something, they were all trying to avoid looking at me.

"So!! " I say without a single thought in mind.

A boy I was looking at instantly popped his head up out of fear.

"You all think I'm a freak now don't you! " I raise my voice.

People start flattening their lips and looking at others. I couldn't stand anyone at the moment. I couldn't stand this silent judgement they all had on me.

"Fine." I say getting up.

I walk over to the door and try opening it but its still locked. I rest my head on the door.

"The slide changed. "

I turn around to see the boy who said it. His eyes we're full of wander looking up at the board.

"You like this don't you? " I say with anger drenched in my voice.

He looks at me and slumps his shoulders while trying to avoid eye contact.

I blink back tears threatening to come out. I breathe out while constantly twisting the knob as if it would magicly open.

I give up.

I close my eyes and breathe in and hold it for a long time, then let it out.
I open my eyes and then make my way back to my chair. I can do this. I look up the board to see the next name on the board.

Rye Hogan

************************************

I don't know who this girl is but I can't imagine how this girl is feeling right now. The dread. The anxiety. It had to be unreal at this point.

In text it said,Ryan Hogan? No one knows her right? Ha! The whole football team does! In fact, probably the whole species in fact. Gosh, she's just a star. Just look her up on porn hub! Here, I'll save your time and just show you a video right now!

The slide changes and a video starts playing. I feel really bad right now for feeling like my eyes can't leave the board but I guess it's just human nature to be so curious. Why do I care what she did? We all make mistakes right?

I see the girl walking into the room with huge brown curls. Her back was to the camera but you could tell she had a really nice figure. A what looks like a guy a bit older than her walks in helping her get undressed.

The man's shaggy hair constantly falls in front of his left eye as he bites his lip looking at her. He takes all his clothes off and stands there proudly naked, just waiting for her to be naked to.

I see that the girl was taking a bit longer than she needed to. I was getting the sense that she was uncomfortable. I sigh.

I scan the rooms reaction. I saw nothing but pure curiosity on all of their faces. The excited curiosity to see what was going to happen next. Something boils in me once again and I immediately acted on it.

I slap my desk and get up causing everyone to avert their huge eyes at me.

"So what she fucks! Are we really going to sit here and watch this like she is this terrible person because she likes a little cock! " I yell.

"Ava sit down! " My teacher demands furrowing her bush brows at me.

"What are you enjoying this!? " I say with an edge to my voice.

"Ava how da... "

I cut her off by scoffing.

"Well, " I say. "You will all look now until your face is on the board with your embarrassing secret up there. "

I shrug.

"Then what? "

Samantha shakes her head and scowls at me.

"Not everyone's a stupid slut like you Ava. " She spits.

I feel her words hit me so hard to the point I feel nothing but silence come upon me. I swallow a sudden lump in my throat and blink back an urge to cry.

"Guys, " The teacher yells. "we are not arguing in a locked room right now. "

I obey orders suddenly and sit in my seat. I look down at my desk not wanting to pick up my head.

Mrs. Callahan's voice becomes softer as if trying not to hurt anyone.

"Now, " she says. "We need to be nice to one another right now because its not making the situation we are already in any better. "

"When the fuck are we getting out of here! " the student in the right corner says.

Anger was written all over his face.

"Honestly, " He says. "I don't give a shit about any of this. "

Mrs. Callahan just nods her head in understanding.

I bite my lip and start tapping my foot against the floor repeatedly. This was literally killing me to be here right now. I didn't even do what was potrayed on the board. I would never. But...... Did I?

Fear starts eating at my heart not sure if I should listen to myself or the image of me. I would never do that to my mother.

I look back up at the board wondering who was next now. If there were any indications that this was finally over. That I could finally go home and cry into a pillow and wrap myself in blankets in a dark room. I so desperately wanted to be alone and cry to myself.

I wanted comfort from my mother telling me that everything will be okay.

I watch the girl on the screen. My heart stops for a moment as the image of her brung back negative feelings. I hated her from the night I saw her. Ryan Hogan was the girl Trey slept with.