Chapter 4)

I wake up.  I see a fan spinning around making a tic-tic sound.  I glance around to see a blue painted wall with silky white curtains. I knew exactly where I was.  In my own room.  I start crying immediatly thinking about what had happened last night.

I throw my phone across the room letting out my frustrations.  I sob for a while letting out a waterfall of tears.  My heart was beating fast thinking about the moment over and over again. 

I get up and take slow steps to my phone that was thrown across the room. I was angry,  sad,  but mostly dissapointed . I put so much trust in him and loved him so much . Gosh,  I'm stupid I think closing my eyes. 

I look down at my phone to see a text from Tracy.

Tracy: hey, really sorry about last night.  Bright side is I was able to get u in your house without your mom noticing... 🙄

I look at the time. 

3:30am

I would have to get ready for school in a few hours. 

I sigh and get back into bed. I pull a shirt from under me and go to sleep.

************************************

"You okay? "

I didn't have to look up to know it was the library teacher. 

"Yeah. " I almost whimper. 

I listen as her heels click as she walks away.  I let out a sigh and bite my lip.  I was still mad.  I was more than mad, I am furious.  I kept on thinking about him and what I would do when I saw him again.  I wanted to smack him, hit him,  feel my pain. I wanted to crash his new car his mom gave him a week ago.

I was just on the verge of crying when  a bag is thrown at the table. 

"Food. "Tracy says sitting across from me. 

"I don't even know why I'm here? "I say shaking my head.

"Because your not a little beotch"she says dipping her nugget.

"Well, " I look down on the ground.  "I feel like one. "

It was taking a lot for me not to cry. I was pretty sure my eyes were watering noticeably.

"Don't let him make you feel like this girl,  he is stupid,  I mean come on your so freaking hot and every guy... "

I interrupt. 

"Is that it though," I say.  "Just attractive. "

Tracy looks at me and sighs. 

I look down and Huff. Then look back at her again.

"Sorry. "I croak.

I lick my dry lips.

"I just don't want to talk about it anymore. "I say.

Tracy nods understandingly.

I go for a frie eating slowly, staring at the corner of a desk. I pretend to do my work for class but my mind is way somewhere else.

Focus.  I tell myself.

Question 1: why was Alexander chosen to be...

Treys face popped up again.

I write down a random answer and keep going.

Question 2: What did the...

The image of the girl behind Trey made my stomach hurt and my heart beat.