Chapter 1)

(Can listen to music while reading if you would like)

My name is Ava Vanos Peterson. I just woke up 30 minutes ago,made myself breakfeast, did my makeup,and even was able to do a little something with my hair. I know what your thinking,what is it the first day of school? But I just felt like waking up and being productive this morning.  I am popular and a bunch of girls hate me, simply because there boyfriend's always act like they are in a staring contest with me. I guess I am just good at being oblivious.

I look at my reflection and smile. I hear the bus screech outside and hurry to get my bookbag. I smile at the bus driver as I get on, her name is Savanah. She is a middle aged woman, who looked very good for her age. She has big brown eyes that reminded me of an owl's. Her hair is really curly and a chestnut brown. What made her even more attractive was the freckles lined up on her rosy looking cheeks.

I let out a sigh as I plop down in my seat putting in my earbuds. I was a junior in highschool. I was a part  of the dance team and in choir, I always tried out for solo' s . I jump to the sound of my phone vibrating.

Tracy: Whatsup?!
Me: Nothing really right now.
Tracy: Dude, u coming to the party? It won't be fun without you...😭

Me:yeah, I always come, just have to tell my mom I am going to the library or something.

Tracy:K, c u there!!!😁😁

I smile at my phone for a while. The thing is, it's not like I don't go to the library,I actually going to there a few times a week to pick up some books. But, I would never go to the library at 8:00 at night. That's just what my mom doesn't know.

Tracy has been my friend since freshman year of highschool. We are both a part of the dance team and that is basically how we became friends. She was definitely well known and had a lot of energy. Honestly,she was one of those girls that you believe  had two cups of starbucks in the morning.

I love her though.
Beeep...

Trey: Goodmorning goergous😙

I giggle to myself. Trey is obviously my boyfriend and yes, he is very attractive. Trey was also beautiful inside to, I am not that shallow.

Trey was a super kind guy,to the point that some guys started rumoring he was gay. He could talk to anybody, super outgoing,confident, easygoing, HILAROIOUS!!, gosh don't get me started on how he can make anyone laugh.

Now to his looks, he always has a smirk on his face, which makes him even more attractive. He had this nice brownish,gold hair that you just want to ruffle up and play with. His eyebrows were sharp and full without a single hair protruding out of it. His eyes were brown but the way they were just looked so fierce,and almost questionable,if you know what I mean. His nose was a bit pointy but fit just right on his face. His lips were the average size.

He was fit, like the type of fit that is skinny but definitely muscle to it. He had the most gorgeous arms,the veins that just stuck out of his arm just killed me, a long with his big hands.

Yes, everyone wanted Trey. I was the only one that could have him though. The bus stops and I know we are finally at school. I get up and do a long stretch,taking my sweet time. Then hop off,being the last one getting off.

"Hey babe"

I turn to see Trey about to put his arm over me.

"Hey!!" I squeal.

I lean in to give him a long kiss and hug him real tight afterwards.

"So, you going to the party?" Trey asks raising a brow.

"Yeah, as long as my mom keeps believing I go to the library at 8:00 at night." I say.

I look up to see his lips curl into a sweet smile. I kiss him one more time to take in his adorableness. I sigh as I let go and smooth his back.

"See you later babe, I have to drop something off in one of my classes. " I say.

He nods.

I walk while at the same time putting in my earbuds. I watch people as I walk by. I don't know everyone,but I do know quiet a few people. I see a couple of couples making out or laughing with each other in hall. I see some male teachers flirting with the hottest teacher in the school.

I see what looks like a heated argument between two girls,but it's gotten to the point of the school year that I don't even care what happens anymore. I finally make it to my class and drop my project off early.

Suddenly, my earbuds are ripped out of my ears. I get confused and agitated all at once. I turn around and what do you know,it is Kayden.

"Dude, I said your name three times?!"he says with big eyeballs.

Kayden. He plays basketball and talks to everyone. That is all I know about him.

Physical description:brown curly hair, few freckles, linky, blue eyes, huge white smile.

"What is it?" I ask sighing.

"You coming to the party?" He asks looking at me barely a second.

"More than likely" I say shrugging.

He smiles real big out of no where.

"Yeah, I'm DJ so you know it's going to be super lit " he says with a lot of excitement.

"Right now I'm just imagining...."

I stop mid sentence when I see that his full attention is on something else. I look in the direction he is looking and see a girl. Her face was blocked by her long blonde hair for the moment but her body was like the perfect hourglass.

She had a nice red shirt paired with blue jeans and moccasins. She seemed to be talking to the teacher about something. After, a few seconds Kayden tries to play it off by clearing his throat. I turn around but then he looks at her immediately after.

"Vaneeeesssa"he sings as she walks by to go.

I watch as she looks up for a second,almost looks ashamed,then looks down. For a few seconds I saw her features. Small nose, freckled face, small green eyes,pouty lips, long lashes with thin flat brows.

"She's pretty" I say.

Kayden shrugs as we both walk into the hallway.

"You know her?"I ask curiously.

Kayden picks up a gum wrapper off the ground.

"Maybe I do."

He then shoots it in the trashcan.

"Maybe I don't."