Chapter 10

Hey guys! Here's a new chapter that I didn't write at 3 in the morning, i know. Its a miracle lmao. Lotta fluff so enjoy!

After about a few hours of laying next to Lexa and telling her about everything that happened while she was gone, Clarke slowly started growing more weary.

"You are tired Clarke, rest." Lexa said. She even noticed the dark bags under her eyes and Clarkes thinner frame.

"How can I rest. I just got you back, what if I wake up and you won't be there. This isn't real?  I can't lose you again, Lexa." Clarkes eyes filled with tears and a single one fell onto her cheek.

Lexa's green eyes looked at her with so much love and concern. Laying flat on her back on her furs with Clarke laying sideways to face her. She hooked Clarkes neck with her right hand and brought her in so their lips connected. She pulled away and said "Did that feel real enough?" Clarke nodded and opened her eyes.

But they instantly filled with tears again. "Lexa I'm so sorry. It's my fault Titus shot you, you shouldn't have taken the bullet. It was supposed to be for me." She said as her voice cracked. "I should have gone back sooner or none of this would have happened." She let out a small sob.

Lexa placed her fingers on Clarkes chin to lift her head up. Their eyes met. "Listen to me Clarke, me taking the bullet meant Titus stopped shooting. I took that bullet once, and I would take it an infinite amount of times to protect you. Jomp ai op, yu jomp en ai op, an attack on you is an attack on me. Clarke, don't you dare think that for one second I won't protect you."

Clarke had silent tears spilling out of her bright blue eyes. "I love you" she whispered and kissed Lexa's full lips. Just as the kiss was getting more passionate, there was a knock on the door.

Clarke stood and walked to the big wooden door to open it. It had been about two days since she'd seen anyone, other than Lexa. She pulled the door open.

"Mom" she quietly said and pulled Abby into a tight hug. Abby instantly reached up and cupped Clarke's face in her hands. Her daughter looked exhausted and sick. Abby's doctor instincts kicked in and her hand shot up and met Clarkes forehead. "You have a small fever, Clarke. When's the last time you slept?" She asked as she looked at Clarkes tired features. "I slept hours ago, I'm okay Mom"

Abby lifted one eyebrow because she didn't believe Clarke. She looked terrible. But her focus moved to the other end of the room where a figure lay on the bed with her gaze aimed at them. She recognized her.

"Hello commander" She said. "Abby" Lexa replied with her stoic voice. "Thank you, for bringing me back." Abby replied with a small smile and a nod.

Clarkes thoughts wondered to when Abby called Lexa commander. She was technically the commander again, with the flame inside her mind. But right now her duty was to recover.