Chapter 11

Hey guys, I didn't really have any idea where this chapter was gonna go, but i put something together and i hope you enjoy

After a few more minutes Clarke and Abby's conversation finally came to a close. "Make sure Lexa drinks lots of fluids and eats. Feel her temperature every few hours, and make sure she gets lots of rest. That'll help speed up her recovery." Abby said.

"Thank you mom." Clarke said and pulled her mother into a tight embrace. Her mother squeezed her even tighter.

"Uhm Mom, I-I can't breathe" Clarke said.

"Sorry" Abby said apologetically. "The others and I will be going back to Arcadia to help clean up the mess over there. Will you be okay staying here with Lexa?" Abby asked.

"Yeah, we'll be fine mom. Thank you for letting me stay" Clarke said. "Well you weren't gonna come either way" Abby said.

That was true. She wasn't leaving Lexa, and if someone tried to force her she wouldn't think twice about hurting them. She would always choose Lexa, always.

"I'll try to come see you and Lexa when I can" Abby said. "Thank you mom" Then, she and her mother said their final goodbyes, for now. Then Abby turned and walked away, leaving her and Lexa alone again. Clarke walked back over to Lexa and green eyes instantly met blue. Lexa smiled, a smile that was only meant for Clarke.

Clarke was different, then anyone she ever loved before. Costia, her former lover didn't even want to think about war, the bloodshed was too much. She was too innocent, too oblivious. That was what got her killed, but at least Lexa had avenged her death. She killed the ice queen. The one that chopped off Costia's head and delivered it to her bedside. It was her eighteenth birthday present from Azgeda. That day, that horrid day was the last time Lexa cried, sobbed. Hysterically. It was the last emotion she felt before completely shutting off every feeling left in her, shut out anyone who tried to comfort her and love her.

That was until Clarke came rushing into her tent. She was intrigued at first. A girl who had fallen from the sky onto her lands. Who burned three hundred of her warriors alive. Then she looked down at her. She had pale, golden hair. With these bright blue eyes that shined like the sea. Milky white skin that perfectly matched her features. She was intrigued by the beauty standing in front of her. Then she opened her mouth to speak. She spoke with power and authority, but at the same time it seemed gentle.

When Lexa was given the offer that the sky people could turn reapers back into men, she hardly believed it. But then Clarke pulled out Anya's braid and gave it to her, Lexa knew she could at least give Clarke a chance. They succeeded and so their alliance started. Clarke began to grow on Lexa, whether she liked it or not. War was brewing between the mountain men and the grounders. Just like Lexa's heart warred with her mind. She finally listened to her heart after Clarke said to her "Life should be about more then just surviving, don't we deserve better then that?". That's when Lexa kissed Clarke. She didn't know she was going to do it, but she did. Clarke pulled away after a few seconds and said she wasn't ready. Lexa understood. She knew Clarke did love Finn, she needed time. Then the betrayal happened. It broke Lexa to see Clarke's face when she told her. But she had to put being Commander over being Lexa. If Lexa could choose, she would have stayed and fought side by side with Clarke and the sky people. But head over heart. Her duty was to put her people first.

But now, Clarke is her people. The only one that could ever stand toe-to-toe with the commander, the one her heart waged a war with her mind over. Now, she let her heart win.

Lexa pulled Clarke in and rested their foreheads together. "I love you, Clarke" and pulled her into a deep kiss.

"I love you too Lexa" Clarke said as the kiss ended.

"Thank you for never giving up on me" Lexa said. "I'll never give up on you, no matter what." Clarke replied and kissed Lexa's forehead.

Lexa sadly smiled. "I know"

aweee who doesn't enjoy some good old Clexa fluff. I know i love it, thank you for 200+ reads! I love you guys❤️❤️