Chapter 18

PLEASE don't kill me for making y'all wait so long for a chapter:) my apologies i've been busy with school(which just ended thank god). I suppose writers block didn't help very much either:/ I'm flying to Germany tmr which will take about 10-11 hours so i'll try to get some chapters in then. Oh and congrats to bob and eliza for getting married omg!! but yea hope y'all Enjoy!!(unedited sorry for any errors I wrote this at 3am)

"Open the gates!" the guards in the watch tower yelled as Clarke, Indra, and the rest of the grounder warriors approached the Sky Peoples camp. As the gates slowly opened, Clarke took a deep breath. This would be the first time Clarke returned to Camp Jaha since she left weeks ago after the mountain.

The mountain was a huge blow for Clarke. She was broken, and Lexa's betrayal only worsened her pain. But in the time she spent with Lexa she learned to understand and forgive. She had a lot to learn about Lexa then, and maybe she still did now. But in her time spent in polis, Clarke had learned much about Lexa. They had spent numerous nights talking in Lexa's room about their lives before Clarke came to the ground and before Lexa became the great commander of the clans.

Clarke was given numerous windows into Lexa's childhood, like her parents. Clarke couldn't even picture Lexa having parents, it was like she was Heda her whole life. Lexa said that she was taken from them at a young age to start her training as commander.

But now they were apart again, and Clarke would just have to deal with it. She had business to attend to here in Camp Jaha.

As they lead their horses into the camp, Clarke dismounted. "Indra, will you take the horses? I have to go find my mom." Clarke requested.

Indra just gave her an annoyed look and took Clarkes reins. Clarke smirked, she'd never say it out loud but she did in fact like Indra. Although she was a cold, hard shelled warrior, she was extremely loyal to Lexa. That was all Clarke cared about.

As she walked off in search of her mother she spotted a familiar face. "Octavia?" She said as she saw the stern faced brunette stomp off towards the end of the camp. Clarke raised her eye brows as Bellamy came a few seconds later, trying to go after his sister.

"Bellamy?" Clarke half shouted to him. He turned to her and his eyes widened. "Clarke?" he said as he walked over to her and enveloped her in an embrace, which was reciprocated.

"H-how are you, how's the commander?" he asked.

"We're both alive, right now that's good enough" Clarke said. "You? Are you and O alright?"

"I'm just not sure what she needs. She lost Lincoln and it's partly my fault." He said with sadness laced in his tone.

"Give her time to heal. She will, eventually. You'll be okay again" Clarke said. And she hoped she was right. Octavia could be a bit, difficult. She's as hard on herself as she is on others.

Bellamy just nodded and gave a sad smile. "Hey do you know where my mom is?" She asked hopefully.

"Last i checked she was in the infirmary" He replied. Clarke nodded. "Thanks Bell" she said before walking off.

Compared to Polis, Camp Jaha looked like heaven. Most of the camp was still standing, unlike polis which was in quite terrible conditions. Lexa would handle that though, Clarke thought.

At the mentions of Lexa, for the remainder of the walk to the infirmary all that was on Clarkes mind was Lexa. Her soft lips, her perfectly sculpted body, oh god those green green eyes shot shivers down Clarke's spine-

Clarke snapped out of her daydreams when a raspy, familiar voice cut through her thoughts.

"Clarke?" her mother abby whispered as she quickly walked over to embrace her daughter in a hug. "Mom" Clarke breathed as she wrapped her arms around her mothers small frame.

"Are you alright?" Abby asked as her doctor/motherly instincts kicked in. Her hand instantly shooting up to check Clarkes temperature and examined her up and down to make sure she wasn't hurt.

"Mom, I'm okay" Clarke said giving her mother a reassuring smile. Abby quietly sighed and nodded.

"Would you mind helping me with something?" she asked. Clarke shook her head and abby lead her over to one of the stretchers.

"Raven?" Clarke breathed.

There sat a very pale looking Raven, her knees hugging her chest and her eyes closed.

"Mom, what happened?" Clarke slowly asked, worried. "ALLI got too far into her head. She's been having horrible migraines and seizures. I just need you to look at the stitches on her wrists and give her water." Abby said.

Clarke nodded without hesitation and went to go grab supplies. Seeing Raven in this state was making her anxious.

She sat down next to Raven on the stretcher and put a hand on Ravens shoulder, causing her to jump out of her resting state.

Raven turned expecting to see Abby or Jackson and she was ready to yell at both of them for not letting her be. But when she was met with piercing blue eyes and the softer features of the younger griffin all she did was throw her arms around Clarkes shoulders and pull her in close.

A tear escaped her eye as she looked at Clarke. "Fuck Griffin I thought I was never gonna see you again" she said sniffling. She hadn't seen Clarke since their last encounter which was getting ALLI out of her head.

Clarke returned the hug just as tight. "I missed you too Raven" she said. "Saved us again I see" Raven said smiling.

"All thanks to you" Clarke shot back grinning.
"Now, let me check those stitches" Clarke said sternly as she gently took Ravens arms and unwrapped the bandages"

"Clarke" Raven said and Clarke looked up. "I don't know if I'll make it through this one." ahe said with a quiet voice. Clarke knew what she was talking about. ALLI had gotten to far into her head that it must've caused brain damage. Which is probably the cause for the seizures and migraines.

Clarke sighed. She couldn't lose Raven. Raven was the closest thing Clarke had to a sister. "You'll find a way" Clarke smirked. "You know, we might as well call you cockroach instead of Murphy. You always find a way" Raven laughed at this. "Yeah yeah I'm the hot shit around here I know" she said with confidence and a bit of sarcasm.

Clarke rolled her eyes and smiled. She missed Raven so much.

"Sooo you and commander heart eyes?" she said smirking as she watched Clarke's cheeks turn a vibrant shade of pink.

"How did you-"

"Abby tells me a lot of things Griff" Raven said smirking.

"Uhh I gotta get you some water."