Just a Dream

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Wakey Wakey! Eggs and bakey!" a voice stormed into the deepest depths of my mind and awoke me.

"No! Just a few more minutes!" I argued and dug my head under the pillow.

"Wow. You are really stubborn," said the voice. "Well, that's what happens when you sleep past your bedtime." Why was he dragging me out of bed? I just wanted to sleep. I groaned.

"Fine. I'm up," I said and picked myself up. I rubbed my eyes open. What I saw made me think that I was still dreaming. He was standing in front of me, a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "Are those . . ." I faded off, not being able to finish the sentence from surprise and happiness. He looked around as if he was searching for someone else to give it to, looked back at me, and smiled. I felt hot tears brimming in my eyes.

"You do want them, right?" he said, faking his worried look. I stood up and pulled him into an embrace.

"Thank you, Hans," I whispered in his ear. As soon as I pulled away, he bowed, holding the flowers in front of me.

"Anything for the queen."

Again with these dreams! It's official. I am going insane.

What did Hans think he was doing? Playing a trick on me? I know he's bad. He wasn't going to fool me anymore.

Come to think of it, what did I think I was doing? Was I really that gullible in my past life? Such a fool? Falling into his trap. That won't happen again. Not tomorrow. I can't make any mistakes. And I know I won't.