Chapter 14: Riding Dragons.

The teens, Gobber, Stoick, and Toothless go to the arena. Hiccup is in the process of opening all the dragon cages. Being Snotlout, he says something that nobody is in the mood to hear.

"Hiccup, are you trying to get yourself killed?"

"Snot, shut up on before I make you!" snaps Astrid.

"Always so violent..." mumbles Snotlout knowing if he says something like a smart mouth, he will get pounded.

"It's not violence, its communication." retorts Astrid with a ratherly proud look on her face.

"Whatever.'

Hiccup was able to calm the dragons down before they went haywire. He leads out the Monstrous Nightmare.

"Snotlout, C'mere."

"What?"

Hiccup's hand is inches away from the beast's snout. Hiccup grabs Snotlout's hand and put it on the dragon's snout. In the process, Snotlout was freaking out.

The Deadly Nadder looks at Hiccup and it's personality reminds him of Astrid. He leads the Nadder to Astrid and shows her how to get on. It's not easy when the dragon is twice as big as you are.

The Gronkle comes over all perky. Fishlegs. Both are kind and won't hurt anyone but enemys. Decpite the time when the Gronkle almost burned Hiccup to bits.

He shows Fishlegs how to have the Dragon trust when Hiccup moves onto the Zippleback and the twins. Not the best pairing and not the smartest but it will have to work.

"Ruffnut and... Tuffnut. You guys get the... um... Zippleback. Don't blow up... um... Berk."

"I want the dragon with the gas!" yells Ruffnut.

"I want the head with the sparks!" Yells Tuffnut.

"We are naming it Barf!"

"No Belch!"

"Barf!"

"Belch!"

"Enough! Ruffnut's head can be Barf... and um... Tuffnut's... can be Belch." says Hiccup who grew irritated with the twins fighting over something stupid. But they always fight. About stupid things.

"So what do we do now?" asks Astrid.

"You will... see" says Hiccup

***

Hey Plushies.

What did ya think?

You like?

Few more chapters left.

I don't really know what to say.

BYEZ!