And it all comes crashing down..

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE DATING HER?!" My manager screamed down the phone at me

It had been a month since I came home and I had finally made things official with Liv. It's safe to say that my manager hasn't taken the news well.

"You have to break it off with her.." He spoke more to himself, leaving me gob smacked.

"Not happening Lennie.." I told him firmly, no fucking way was this happening.

"It's the Girl or the band!" He shouted at me.

"I choose Liv every time.." I said before hanging up.

He made me so mad.. I guess I had to talk to the boys.

>>>>>

"We stand by you every step of the way.. If it means finding new management then that's what we will do. We're not losing you Ricky." James said, patting me on the back.

The boys and I hated our manager anyway but it's not the point. I didn't want to hold them back.

"Oh and we love having Liv around, so screw what Lennie says. You stay and so does she!" Louie adds cheerfully.

"What's going on?" Liv asks, entering the room.

"Don't worry baby girl, we've got it sorted. But were gonna have to egg a new manager.." I told her, pulling her in to my lap.

She was so damn beautiful

How did he expect me to let her go?

"Okay" She said, resting her head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you.." I whispered gently in to her ear, making the boys coo

"and I love you." She told me, kissing my neck.

They were the only words I needed to hear.

This girl was worth more to me than anything else in the world

I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.