Footprints

Things were going amazingly well with Liv.

We had been in a relationship for six months.

Been on 47 dates.

Kissed 132 times

Said 'I love you' 206 times

Yes I'd counted all of that.

A lot of people think were just foolish 21 year olds with no idea about love

They were so so wrong. I just know I am in love with this girl.

Today we were moving in to our own two bed house, about a five minute drive from mums and a ten minute drive from our new studio.

Yes, new studio. Which we rented under our new management. Where we had already recorded two number one singles... Say whattttt

>>>>>

I was laying on Olivia and I's new bed when she walked in from the bathroom, tears falling from her sparkling blue eyes.

"What's up, baby girl?" I asked, cradling her in my arms.

"I'm late.." She whispered.

"Late for wha-oh my god.." I said gripping her tighter, reality hitting me in the face.

Was all of this happening too soon?

Wait, nothing was confirmed yet.. It might just be a false alarm.

I hadn't realised how long I'd been frozen in place until Liv shook me.

"Say something, Rick.." She pleaded

"We'd better go and buy a test.." I told her, smiling and kissing her on the head.

"If you don't wan-wait. You're okay with this?" She questioned me, staring deep in to my eyes.

"It's a shock.. But I will stand by you whatever the outcome. If you're not pregnant with our child then I guess it's not the right time. If you are, I am positive that we will manage this and be the best parents we could possibly be.."