The Plumber

2.55k words

Requested by: jstncrbjsmc22

Author POV:

Y/n was a rich ass guy with a huge Mansion. Like, where he had those fancy Peacocks in the front yard and fountains and stuff. He was getting ready to brush his teeth in his bathroom in his room, but the water started leaking all over the place. "God damn fucking shit." Y/n cursed as he stepped in water.

He went downstairs to use the kitchen one but to his avail, the water sprayed all over Y/n's face. He mumbled a few curse words infer his breath and called the plumber. He set an appointment for today. He had to get ready, because what if the guy is cute.

Y/n got dressed in a kind of see through laced Leotard with a T back. So you had a nice view of his ass. The doorbell rang and Y/n skipped to the door. He opened it to see a guy that was honestly cute as fuck. "Hiii" Y/n said a little to excited. The guy looked unintrested, and tired. "Come in."

The guy walked in. "So what's your name?" Y/n politley asked. "Yoongi. Min Yoongi." The guy held up his hand. Y/n gladly shook it. "I'll get you some water." Y/n got up, and it wasn't until now, Yoongi saw what Y/n was wearing. His eyes widened as he couldn't take his eyes off Y/n's ass.

"Damn." Yoongi whispered. Y/n came back with a glass of water. Y/n slowly walked to him and bent down to give him the glass. "Th-Thanks." Yoongi looked away from Y/n's gaze. "Welcome cutie." Y/n smiled "innocently" Yoongi blushed lightly. Y/n sat in Yoongis lap. "I like your hair, it's a nice black color." Y/n said as he ran his fingers through Yoongis hair.

"Y-Yeah, so um, what was your problem?" Yoongi asked with a nervous voice. Y/n got off Yoongis lap. "Come." Y/n said and grabbed Yoongis hand. He lead him to his bathroom in his bedroom. He bent down and opened the cabinets that showed the leaking pipe. "This has a leak." Y/n said and closed the cabinets.

He backed up and accidentally (on purpose) bumoed his ass into Yoongi. "Oh, Sorry love." Y/n grabbed Yoongis hand and lead him down to the kitchen. "And come here." Y/n dragged Yoongi so his body was pressing against his. "This sink squirts at you. Like me." Y/n said but whispered the last part and winked at Yoongi who gulped.

"Call me if you need anything love." Y/n skipped up his stairs. Yoongi gulped as he stared at the way Y/n's ass jiggled. Yoongi grabbed his work things and went to Y/n's bathroom first since it was leaking. As he walked to the bathroom he had to walk through Y/n's room, luckily Y/n was on his phone. He started working on the sink.

Yoongi started sweating and he got hot, so he took off his uniform leaving him in a white sleeveless shirt. Y/n saw the whole thing and but his lip. He walked over to Yoongi and bit his lip. "You look stressed love, you need to relax. Hmm?" Y/n whispered in Yoongis ear while he messaged Yoongis shoulders. "U-Uh, it's fine, I'll come work on this later, I need to fix that sink before I forget." Yoongi said as he wiped his sweat off and zoomed down the stairs.

Y/n giggled at the impact he had on Yoongi. He followed Yoongi,  Y/n went in the living room and went to where he was visible in Yoongis eyes sight, and started doing stretches. He bent over and touched his toes and everything, Yoongi kept glancing towards Y/n's way. "Hey, love is my outfit ok? I don't know if I should go for a different color or...."

Y/n asked as he walked over to Yoongi. "I-It's uh fine." Yoongi said. "Fine? Is that all?" Y/n scoffed. "I mean, it looks nice on you.." yoongi said in an akward tone. Y/n giggled and turned around and grabbed Yoongis hands. "And how does it feel around here?" Y/n guided his hands to his butt and made Yoongi keep them there. "U-Um, G.. I-I" Y/n giggled. I'm going upstairs. Y/n went in his room and put on a telivision show. Yoongi finished the work on the kitchen sink, now he was going to work where he dreaded.