My little panties

Suggested by: jstncrbjsmc22

1.18k words

Author POV:

"I have a wife, kids, and a dog. Pl-Please don't kill us." The man begged. Y/n rolled his eyes at the pathetic man's begs and pleads.BANG. The man fell dead to the floor. Y/n went to the man's house and broke in. He silently walked in and looked at the sleeping wife. He put his bunny mask back on and took out his knife. Just as Y/n was about to stab her, she woke up. And screamed. Y/n sighed and stabbed her multiple times, getting blood splattered all over him. Y/n grabbed a little dog that lay next to her dead body.

The kids came running in and looked stunned. "Hey, kiddies!" Y/n squealed and licked his knife. He walked closer to the kids, the kids took a step back. Y/n bought out the once blood stained knife. "Who wants to die first??" Y/n smiled wickedly. "Can we play duck duck goose?" One kid asked. "What? No I'm not playing duck duck goose." Y/n scoffed

"Please"
"No"
"Please"
"No
"Please"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Please"
"No
"Pretty please"
"I said no"
"Pleeeeeaaaasssseee"
"LOOK IM NO PLAYING YOUR STUPID GA-

"Duck, duck, duck duck." Y/n sat there with the kids playing duck duck goose. Against his will. Until he got goose. The kids caught him, so now it was his turn. "Alright my turn" Y/n got up and walked around in a circle. "Die, Die, Die, Die, Di-"

"That's not how you say you idiot. It's duck duck duck goose." A kid said. "Wow, you're dying first." Y/n rolled his eyes. He took out his knife and sliced all three of the kids necks. He tapped a dead kids head. "Goose." Y/n giggled and skipped to "the house" he did the passcodes and everything. "Hi baby boy." Jungkook smiled. "Hi Master." Y/n smiled behind the bunny mask. "Did you don't baby boy?" Jungkook asked as he pulled Y/n closer. "Mhm." Y/n nodded. Jungkook took off Y/n's bloody gloves and mask. "I played duck duck goose." Y/n smiled. Jungkook tilted his head. "I'm not going to question that."

Jungkook chuckled. Jungkook attached the leash around Y/n's neck. "come on pet." Jungkook pulled on Y/n's leash. "What are we doing this time master?" Y/n asked trying to keep up with Jungkook. "First we are going to change you, second we have a meeting." Y/n whined "nuuuu I hate meetings." Y/n pouted. What are the rules pet?" Jungkook sent a Stern look. "N-No complaining to master." Y/n stuttered. "Good pet. Now let's get you all pretty." Jungkook smiled. Y/n dressed in a white skirt and a white shirt and white converse.

They went to the meeting and Y/n sat on Jungkooks lap. And a weird thing that turned Y/n on, was killing. As Jungkook was talking, Y/n was grinding against him. Jungkook luckily managed ti keep his voice clear. But as he finished talking he leaned into Y/n's ear. "Your in trouble. Pet." Y/n whimpered softly. As the meeting ended, Y/n got more anxious and needy. Jungkook pulled Y/n's leash and lead him to a room. Jungkook loosened his tie and took off his black button up. "do you actually think you can tease me, and get me hard and get away with it?" Jungkook said as he took his clothes fully off. "N-No master." Y/n shook his head no.

Jungkook bent Y/n over a metal table and ripped his skirt and shirt off leaving on his white Lacey panties. "Fuck pet, did you wear these just for master?" Jungkook said and took the rim of the panties, pulled it towards him, and let them go, making them snap against Y/n's skin. Jungkook repeated that a few more times, and started palming Y/n. Y/n let out a choked moan. "You're already hard? Pathetic." Jungkook growled and smacked Y/n's ass. "Grinding against me while I'm in an important meeting." Jungkook growled and smacked Y/n's ass harder. Y/n screamed and moaned as he gripped the edges of the gold medal table. "M-Master, I've been a naughty boy. Punish me." Y/n whined and wiggled his ass a bit. Jungkook growled and pushed Y/n's panties to the side, still keeping them on.

Jungkook left and went to get some things. Hamdcuffs, ball gag, and a blindfold. and a double dildo machine. "And if you think I'm fucking you, you are wrong. You aren't going to cum by my dick." Jungkook said. Y/n whined. Jungkook put the ball gag in Y/n's mouth, and the blind fold on, then cuffed Y/n's hands behind his back. Jungkook put a little amount of lube on the double dildo machine. He pushed the two Dildos inside Y/n, stretching him out. Y/n moaned at the pain. Right as Y/n felt relaxed, Jungkook set them both to the highest setting.

Y/n's muffled scream was like music to Jungkooks ears. Y/n layed there with drool coming from around the ball gag, wet stains through the blindfold, and bruises on his wrists from the cuffs. Y/n was in euphoria from the pain, and pleasure, mixing in well. Like sweet and sour, or sweet and salty. Y/n clenched his fist hard as he screamed and moaned. Y/n shuddered as he came twice in his panties. The cum was now soaking and dripping on the floor, forming a puddle. "Tell master how much you love the pain." Jungkook said and took out the ball gag.

"I-I love the pain so much master. It's so good." Y/n spoke with half lidded eyes and a half opened mouth. Y/n mumbled incoherent mumbles and whimpers as he arched his back and rolled his eyes to the back of his head. Y/n came once again in his white panties. Jungkook got on the table and lifted Y/n's head. "Pleasure your master. Suck my dick as if it's your last meal." Jungkook said and pushed Y/n's head on his dick. Jungkook threw his head back with a smirk from the pleasure.

Y/n bobbed his head at a fast pace. "Mmmmmm." He moaned. He screamed around Jungkooks dick as he came once again, which sent intense pleasure through Jungkooks dick.  Jungkook came in Y/n's mouth. Y/n was getting oversensitive. He started shaking violently. "Master. T-Turn it off." Y/n whined. "Why should I?" Jungkook teased. "H-Hurts." Y/n moaned. " Mmm, I thought you liked the pain. Pet." Jungkook smirked. He bit his lip at how it Y/n looked with a blindfold on, so vulnerable.

"Ok. But there will be a next time." Jungkook said and stopped the machine. He looked at Y/n's stretched swollen hole. "I'll get the wheelchair."

        __________________

I honestly don't know what this shit was lol. Oh well