Brothers best friend

Requested by: jstncrbjsmc22

3.37k words
Author POV:

Y/n has just woken up from his long ass hibernation. He lives with his brother Mark, and they are rich as fuck. And they live in a huge ass penthouse. He got up and went straight on the kitchen. He saw his older brother sitting on the couch with his friend Jungkook. Y/n ran his ass back upstairs so he could make an entrance and look flawless. He tripped on his way up but kept going. Jungkook heard the bump and looked towards Y/n.

"I'm gonna go upstairs real quick." Jungkook said as he walked towards the stairs. Y/n's older brother shrugged. ( Y/n's brother will be Mark Tuan. I guess lol) Y/n picked out some cute clothes and ran a bath for himself. He got in the bath and relaxed his body. You see, Y/n had a huge thing for Jungkook, and Jungkook was also, rich as fuck and every time he thought of him, his thoughts led to other places.

Very dirty places. And that is what is happening now. He kept on picturing himself under Jungkook begging for more. Or even him giving Jungkook a blow job. Something sexual. And all the thoughts led straight to his now hard dick. "Fucking fuck." Y/n cursed. "Fuck you Jungkook.... Or me, either is fine." Y/n smiled to himself.

Jungkook was now secretly at the door of the bathroom. Luckily Y/n didn't see since he is facing away from the door. He couldn't help but stare and appreciate Y/n's beautiful body. It was better than any girl out there. Y/n slowly traveled his hand towards his rock hard dick. 'Oh shit.' Jungkook thought to himself. Y/n closed his eyes and slowly started jerking himself off.

He squirmed and squeezed his eyes shut. He let out a string if soft moans as he started to go faster. Jungkook felt himself getting hard. "J-Jungkook. Fuck." Y/n maoned out. Jungkook smirked. 'Blackmail material right there.' Jungkook thought to himself. "Oh yes, Jungkook. Fuck me." Y/n arched his back a little. Jungkook reached in his pants slowly and started jerking himself off. He contained his moans by biting his lips. He wants t a little faster and threw his head back. 'Fuck Y/n. So hot.' Jungkook thought.

Y/n moaned loudly as he out his thumb in his slit. He threw his head back as he came all over himself. Jungkook stopped himself from cumming so he didn't mess you his pants. Y/n panted and calmed down as he rested his head on the edge of the tub. 'Such a naughty boy.' Jungkook smirked and quietly closed the door and left. He went back downstairs and sat in the couch. Y/n cleaned himself off and changed into his clothes. He was wearing a red shirt and black shirt shorts. He walked downstairs in style and made him a banana and yogurt. He ate the Yogurt and saved the banana for last.

He sat on the couch in front of Jungkook and Mark and face timed one of his bae's (He calls his best friends Bae) She awnsered the call after a few seconds. "Hey gurl." Y/n smiled. "Hey bitch, howz yo manz!" The girl greeted. (How me and my friends greet each other. Don't ask) "I'm about to eat a banana." Y/n smiled and waved a big banana at the camera. It was pretty thick. This caught Jungkooks full atention, while Mark did t give any shits about what was going on.

"You should try to see how far it can go down your throat." The girl smirked. "Jisoos Jisso! You're daring." Y/n smirked and winked. "Do it!" Someone else butted in. "Hey Lisa!" Y/n waved. "Hi Y/n!" Lisa blew a kiss. "Who else is there?" Y/n asked. "My girlfriend Jennie, of course." Lisa said and gave Jennie a kiss. Jennie blushed and rolled her eyes. "I'm going to do it. Ready?" Y/n said as he peeled the banana. Jungkook was secretly anxious to see this. He nearly choked on air when he saw how far it could go down his throat, without him gagging! Jungkook tried to hide his boner behind a pillow

The girls made a whole bunch of loud ruckus. Y/n took the banana out his mouth. "You guys, I have to go now, Talk to you later?" Y/n asked. "Yes, byeeeeeeee." Lisa said as she hung up. Y/n giggled and put his phone in his back pocket. "Oh hey kookie." Y/n smiled and went to his room. "Want to go play some basketball." Mark suggested. Jungkook and Mark put on their basket ball wear.