Masochist pt.4

Namjoon's eyes quickly darted elsewhere. And with Namjoon's luck, his eyes landed on the table full of shit he had used on Y/n. But something told him that Jihoo would show no mercy.

"What the actual fuck Ji-' Namjoon was shut up mid sentence by a ball gag being shoved into his mouth and secured at the back. He glared at Jihoo, pulling on the roped and shivering from both fear and the bitterness of the room. He wasn't going to submit. He wouldn't let the man control his body anymore.

Jihoo ran his cold thumb against Namjoons sharp jawline, licking his lips as he did so. He looked up into Namjoon's eyes watching him try to scream - only to be muffled by the large ball gag. A large smirk appeared on Jihoo's face whilst observering a small stream of saliva run down Namjoon's open mouth onto the floor in attempt of maybe catching somebody's attention.

"Struggling with only get you punished. You don't want that, do you princess?" Jihoo said in a hushed yet harsh whisper, pressing his thumb nail as hard as he could into Namjoon's skin.

The younger bit on the gag, squeezing his eyes shut and letting a tear slip from the pain. But he wouldn't do it. Namjoon opened his eyes just glaring at Jihoo as blood streamed down Namjoon's jawline, where Jihoo has dug his finger nail into.

"Still the same stubborn slut, I see " Jihoo snarled before walking to the table and picking up a large, black flogger. To Namjoon, the leather looked a little rough but there was nothing he could do about it

Jihoo turned, shooting a wink in Namjoon's direction and following the poor boy's saliva with his with his eyes down until it curves into the Crane of his neck. Since Jihoo was wearing trousers, he slipped one of his sharpest, shiniest knives into one of the deep pockets either side of the piece of clothing.

Namjoon looked down to find his cock against his stomach with thick precum gushing out of the tip. God. It was so embarrassing. He whined and struggled in his bounds, not liking the aching feeling the pounded in his arms for being held up for too long.

Jihoo hummed softly to himself while he made his way back up to Namjoon, staying a few good centimeters away from him and admiring how fucking submissive he looked. "Do you do this to my son too?" Jihoo questions before slapping Namjoons tan sweaty chest with the leather and chuckling deeply when Namjoon tensed up and let out a muffled scream. He lowered his head, feeling humiliated and exhausted.

"Toughen up baby boy, we are just getting started."

Namjoons hair was sticking to his forehead from the swear, which covered his eyes meaning that Namjoon wouldn't be able to see what was coming next. After a few moments of silence, except for the heavy breathing of Namjoon through the ball gag, he felt his hands being released from above his head. They dropped down to his sides, sore and red with veins filling them. Namjoon looked down, watching Jihoo remove the cuffs from his feet, signalling for Namjoon to slide out.

Jihoo took the ball gag off from the back of Namjoon's head and out of his mouth before dropping it on to the table of the other items.

"All fours." Jihoo ordered sternly, his eyes purely focusing on Namjoons toned ass as he lowered himself down on his hands and knees on the cold floor.

"That's it. Good boy."

Jihoo had slipped the knife he had into his pocket earlier, out and kneeled down to Namjoon, lifting his chin up with a grin.

"I want you to repeat after me. Understand?"

Namjoon averted his eyes down and nodded slightly. But Jihoo wasn't having any of Namjoon's fake behavior. Remorse wasn't necessary.

"I don't pity you, Namjoon. Man the fuck up and use your words."

When Namjoon didn't answer, Jihoo wasn't ready to try again. He grabbed Namjoon's chin, lifting his face up and grumbling when the male looked to the side to avoid looking at Jihoo.

The older gripped the handle of his knife firmly, making sure his hand was steady before putting the blade soflty against Namjoon's cheek. Jihoo ran the sharp tip down across Namjoon's right cheek, smirking, before letting go and watching as blood ran.

Namjoon was whimpering quite loudly, afraid to move though. He twitched when he felt something wet and long on his cheek and when he looked over at Jihoo, he realised that the man was sucking his blood.

When Jihoo finally pulled away, licking his lips and staring into Namjoon's light brown eyes which seemed to be looking down. And when Jihoo followed the boy's eyes down, he quickly realised what Namjoon was starting at.

"Like what you see?" Jihoo chuckled deeply

Namjoon blushed a deep shade of red and looked away. Namjoon was looking at Jihoo's huge, 9 inch dick. (Kskskksksk) Jihoo slowly  stood up and gripped namjoon's hair tightly* "open your fucking mouth whore" Jihoo growled. Namjoon whimpered at the tone and opened his mouth hesitantly, whining when Jihoo shoved his dick down Namjoon throat.

"N-Nng" namjoon whimpered. "suck. Now" Namjoon bobbed his head slowly, trying to take in all of Jihoo's length. Jihoo licked his lips and groaned at the pleasure in his cock. "good boy~" Namjoon closed his tear filled eyes and bobbed his head at the same pace. Jihoo put a gun on the table. Namjoon Opened his eyes and just so happened to see the gun

Jihoo noticed the look of fear in Namjoons eyes as Namjoons stopped sucking. "who told you you can stop slut. Keep sucking me, and go faster" Jihoo grabbed the gun and put it to Namjoon's head. Namjoon already knew it was loaded so he obeyed and sucked faster. "ahhh fuck, you still have the skills I see" Jihoo chuckled deeply. "You're doing so well" Namjoon deepthroated Jihoo, gagging and blinking away the tears as he engulfed the length, knowing the gun was loaded and that Jihoo would shoot Namjoon

Jihoo pulls away from Namjoon and went behind him. He turned on a vibrator, a double vibrator and stuck as much as he could in Namjoon. It was 20 inches. Namjoon gasped and held his stomach as he felt and saw the vibrator hit it. Jihoo thrusted the vibrator fast and Namjoon moaned loudly, almost screamed, ashamed by the pleasure he felt as he was being gutted by the double vibrator

Jihoo smirks darkly. "ahhh you're enjoying this, huh you little slut. Don't cum unless I tell you" Jihoo said with his deep voice. Namjoon was too busy crying and screaming out of pleasure as the vibrator went past his prostate, he didn't hear what Jihoo had told him. Namjoon felt his climax nearing as his body started shake and he clenched his fists tightly as he came hard.

Jihoo scoffed and picked up the gun. "I told you not to cum" Jihoo took out the vibrator and Namjoon whimpered slightly. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't hear.." Namjoon mumbled with a red face. "ahhh excuses, excuses. When will you take responsibility for your actions cunt" Jihoo growled as he shoved the gun in Namjoons ass. Namjoon screamed loudly, not out of pleasure, but out of pure, searing pain from the thick, metal gun. Namjoon sobbed and screamed loudly as he felt the gun cutting his asshole. "STO-STOP IT HURTS" Namjoon screamed.

Jihoo, who was enjoying Namjoons screams of pleasure, continued thrusting the gun at an unforgivable speed, watching as blood dripped on the floor. Namjoon passed out from too much pain and the sight of blood running down his inner thighs. Jihoo took out the gun and smirked and left the room, leaving a limo Namjoon on the floor.

You found Namjoon, took him to the hospital, he got better, he went home a week later, had therapy, blah blah blah, happy ending