Chapter 4

It's Wednesday, finally. I am meeting up with the boys today. So many questions pop into my head while i eat breakfast. I wonder if they'll like me. Or if i'll like them. What if i fall for one of them? Or all of them? No Bella, that's impossible, their famous, why would someone famous want you?

'Are you ok Bella?' Mom asks.

'What? Oh yeah. i'm fine.'

'Ok then.'

'Hey mum, i forgot to tell you, i'm meeting up with some friends today. Is that ok with you?'

'Yeah, that should be fine.' She replied.

'ok awesome, i'm going to go get ready,' i said, walking out of the room.

I get to my room and change into a nice outfit and took an Instagram shot

@BellaWoods: New Outfit 💖

Liked by seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic and 5,000 others

Comments:

@seaveydaniel: Pretty 😍

@User1: How does Why Don't We know her?

@imzachherron: CUTE!!😇

@jonahmarias: ^^^

@jackaverymusic: ^^^^^^

I forgot about the group chat. Oops.

"The Boys and 1 Girl"

Daniel: Hi

Corbyn: Hello

Zach: Goooodddd mooorrrrnninnngg

Jonah: Bella you on?

Daniel: BELLAAA!!!

Geez sorry guys. I was looking through instagram

Jonah: that's fine

Hang on, imma change your names brb

'Bella' changed 'Jonah' to 'tree🌳'

'Bella' changed 'Daniel' to 'Blue Eyes 👀'

'Bella' changed 'Corbyn' to 'Taken🍀'

'Bella' changed 'Jack' to 'Noodles🍜'

'Bella' changed 'Zach' to 'The Youngest👦🏼'

There! all done

The Youngest👦🏼: Are you kidding me!? The youngest?! 😒

Noodles🍜: I'm not surprised 😂

Blue Eyes 👀: I like my name!

tree🌳: So Bella, are you ready for today?

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!! where r we meeting?

Blue Eyes 👀: how about we meet at Starbucks and grab a drink?

I'm down

tree🌳: Awesome! see you at 3pm!

Cyaaa!

'Bella went Offline'

I got ready and headed out the door. I was so excited. I put headphones in and started listening to Why Don't We's music. i started listening to their music once i found out about them and they are actually awesome! My favourite song of theirs is Trust Fund Baby, but all of them are awesome.

It was right on 3 when i got to Starbucks so i looked around didn't see anyone that i recognised so i just sat down and waited. After about 15 mins i texted the group chat to see where they were:

'The Boys and 1 Girl'

Hey guys. Where are you? it's 3:15?

tree🌳: Were almost there, Zach just took forever!

Of course! cya in a bit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat around for another 5 minutes before i heard the door open. I didn't bother to look up because it was probably someone else so i kept looking at my phone before i heard someone talking to me. 'Bella?' someone said. I looked up and smiled.

'hello!' i said. Wow, they were all much cuter in person.

'Hey,' said who i think was Jonah.

'What's up?' Jack said.

'Nothing, just the fact that i've been waiting for you for about 20 minutes, not that i'm mad at you,' I replied.

'Sorry, Zach just takes forever getting ready,' Daniel replied. They all sat down at the table and we started talking about random stuff. We ordered and while we were waiting for our food Jonah asked me a question.

'So, Bella do you have a crush?' He asked. I didn't expect him to say that. I noticed that he sort of looked at Jack and Daniel who started giving him death glares.

'Umm... no why?' I said and I looked away and took a sip of my drink. I don't know what's up with Jack and Daniel, but i want to know. They were still looking at Jonah, giving him the 'What was that for' look.

'Just wondering,' Jonah replied looking at Daniel and Jack again.

'Ok, what's up with you guys?' I said while nudging Jack and looking at Daniel. They both just shrugged and Daniel took out his phone and started going through Instagram. 'Ok, i know something is up, i can feel it, so tell me,' I said.

'Nothing's wrong!' Jack yelled. I jumped in my seat.

'I'm sorry, I'm just gonna get some fresh air,' i said while getting up and heading to the door. Once i got outside i started walking home. I feel like mum would be wanting me home by now, it was around 4:30pm. I was crossing the road, before it all went black. The last thing i heard were footsteps and someone calling my name....

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter/the book so far. There is lots to come... 😉

See you guys in the next chapter!

Bye 💖