Chapter 7

Bella's POV

I woke up to a sleeping Jack. He had his arms wrapped around me and his curls were over his eyes. I flicked the hair away and slid out of his grasp. I checked the time, 10:40AM. Daniel was already up. I kept thinking about what Jack had asked me last night. 'Did you hear what Daniel and i were talking about?' He had said. What were they talking about? I shrugged it off and got changed and ready for the day.

 What were they talking about? I shrugged it off and got changed and ready for the day

Outfit ^^^

Hair ^^^

Jack still hadn't woke up yet so i walked downstairs to see the boys. Corbyn and Jonah were playing Fortnite, Daniel was eating cereal and Zach was sitting on his phone. 'Morning guys!' I said. Corbyn and Jonah just waved because they were in the middle of a game. Daniel and Zach said hi. 'What are we doing today?' I ask.

'Whatever, we have a day off,' Jonah said, not taking his eyes off the screen. 

'Ok, who wants to come with me to take a ton of photos?' I asked everyone. They didn't say anything. I laughed silently.

'Ok, let me rephrase that. Who wants to travel to the beach, go to Chipotle, go to Target to mess around and take SOME photos?' Everyone looked up. I laughed. 

'Will we really do that?' Corbyn asked.

'I will make sure we do,' I said. They all said yes and went to go get ready. Jack came down as soon as they were running upstairs. 'What's all the running for?' Jack asked. I laughed again. 

'We are gonna have a fun day, i have a list of things we are gonna do, seeing as you all have a day off,' I said, i showed him the list i wrote up:

Things To Do Today:

- Go to Target and mess around

- Go to Chipotle

- Go to the beach

- Take SOME pics

- Sleepover?

He smiled. 'Sure. I'll go get ready,' He said and ran upstairs. One by one they all came down, and of course, Zach took the longest. 'First stop, Target!' I said. We caught an Uber to target and filed out of the car.