Chapter 31

Bella's POV

'Bells, wake up,' I hear Max say. My eyes flutter open and i looked at everyone slowly waking up. I see 6 figures in the room, we are missing one. 'Where's Jack?' I ask. Zach hands me a note saying that he went to go visit Abby. I didn't think much about it, i just put the note down on the table beside me. 'When can i leave?' I say. 

'Today,' As soon as i hear that i am fully awake and full of energy. For the past couple days i have been getting out of bed and walking around a bit so i get out of bed, grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. I just changed into leggings and a t-shirt and runners. I walked out and saw everyone waiting for me. 'Finally,' Zach said. I playfully hit him.

'Says you, you take forever with your hair,' as i said that i ruffled his hair and he yelped. We all laughed as he tried to fix his hair. 'Let's gooooo!' Zach yelled and him and Corbyn ran out the door. We followed them. Corbyn and Zach both ran to the car and we eventually met them there. We all hopped into the car. 

'Where are we gonna go?' Daniel says. I get a light bulb.

'LET'S GO TO TARGET!!!' I yelled. Everyone agreed Zach and Corbyn were so excited, and you could tell because as soon as we arrived they grabbed a cart, Corbyn jumped in and they started pushing each other around. The rest of us ran around the store chasing them. Jonah was the only sensible one, he bought all the needs for the house like food and other random stuff but the rest of us, we bought unnecessary things like beach towels, toys, a pool floaty, a beanbag and lots of other stuff that nobody will ever use. 

After about 2 hours of messing around we headed to the checkout. 'That will be $309.20,' the cashier said. We all looked at each other like, That's a lot of money. But we just shrugged and bought everything. Once the stuff was all in the car we rolled around the car park in the cart and screamed. It was so fun, but we headed home eventually. We jammed out to music until we arrived home.

We walked inside and saw Jack sitting at the bench on his phone. He didn't look up but he knew we were here. Zach ran up to him with all the stuff we bought and showed him. Everyone listened but i was the only one to notice that Jack was putting on a smile. 'I think we should head out, right Milli?' (forget about her?) I said after Zach had finished. She nodded and got ready to leave. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to the door. Milli was saying goodbye to Jonah so i headed outside to wait by the car. 

When i walked out someone grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I turned to see Jack. 'What are you doing?' I asked. He sighed. 

'I broke up with Abby,' He said. I shrugged.

'Cool,' I said. I didn't really care anymore, he knows that he lost all trust so i don't even care what he does anymore, or that's what i thought. 'I want you back,' He said after some silence.

'Well i don't want you back,' I said.

'Please, i'll do anything,' he said. 

'Then leave, that's something,' I say and hop in the car. Milli comes out and hops in the drivers side. My window was down so Jack spoke again.

'I can't leave you Bella,' He said on the verge of tears.

'You lost all your trust in me, so go date another girl, go break their heart I don't care!! I'm over you Jack Avery,' and with that the conversation ended, Milli drove us back home. It was silent. We walked inside and i started to head upstairs. I flopped onto my bed and felt something enter the room. It walked up to me and sat down. 'What do you want Milli?' I asked sleepily. 

'I want to be friends again,' She said. 

'Ugh thank you, i was waiting for you to say that,' We laughed. She left and i kept thinking about Jack, I don't know why i was thinking about him though. Then it finally hit me and so many things came to my head. All i want is my happily ever after, but everything is stopping it from happening. I feel sad all the time still. I can't get it to stop. I thought after hospital and that stuff it would stop, but it never will. I couldn't sleep even though i was super tired so i posted on Instagram. 

@BellaWoods: People say that i'm not over you, i tell them that their wrong but the whole time it was me that was wrong

Liked by xMilliGrovesX and 245,386 others

Comments:

@Hater8: Suicidal 

@Hater09: get off Instagram

Hater825: you are ugly

@xMilliGrovesx: @Hater09 @Hater8 @Hater825 please leave this account

@xMilliGrovesx: as your best friend i'll always pick you up when you fall, after i'm done laughing

Tagged: @BellaWoods

Liked by jonahmarais, BellaWoods and 183,184 others

Comments:

@jonahmarais: Glad your besties again

@BellaWoods: I can see you laughing then helping me lol

@User725: OMG you are so pretty

@xMilliGrovesx: Thank you @User725

A/N

Sorry for not writing many comments for the Instagrams. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i will see you in the next one.

BYEEEEE