chapter 1

Hello My name is Skylar Norris..but yall can call me sky! Ive been wanting to do this idea of a book for a month now but never put into action til now... Well anyway I hope yall like it!! 😊

---------------------------------------

-Monday July 16,2018 3:30am-

*pounding at the door*

"Ugh... Who in the hell is banging so loud on the door at this hour?"
She gets out of bed to head the big metal door and slowly turns the door knob not knowing who's behind it...hopefully not another foster family here to take her.
"Good morning ms. Bayle, just came to wish u a happy birhday!" Said my mentor ms. Angela.
Oh crap I forgot today was my birthday its not that special just another day that goes by honestly but I nod and give her a friendly but fake smile.
"Thank u" I said.
I closed my door and sighed. I thought to myself what i was gonna wear today so I walk over to my closet which is quite small but oh well... I open the sliding door and pick out this outfit:

I looked in my mirror well I guess this will do for today.
"Wow I'm officially 18 i finally get out of this hell hole of a foster care facility thank God..." I said with a huge freaking smile on my face.
Then I thought I have no where to go or anywhere to stay oh well I figure it all out as time goes...
I opened the door and walk out in the hallway and find no one which it is 6am now so ig everyone is still asleep. I walked down to my mentors office and knock...
"Mrs. Angela?" I said.
"Yes dear?" She said with a smile.
"I was wondering since i turned 18 today what will it take for me to leave this place today? I said with a huge smile on my face.
"Bayle its not that easy, we have to get it verified by the committee of the foster board" said angela with a sigh. (haha 😂 I just made the foster board up Idk if that's real or not oh well...)
"Oh well ok then" i said walking out her office.
I thought to myself thats bullshit but anyways I may can escape.... Who knows ill plan it all out for tonight when everyone's asleep... I hate this hell hole so much....

--------------------------------------
Thats concludes chapter 1 guys... Will she make her escape successful or unsuccessful? Stay Tuned tommrrow for chapter 2 guys...
Peace for now✌