CHAPTER III

Isang linggo na makatapos ang interviews and both Aga and Ian picked out the final fifteen.

Today they are going to start filming the part when the girls arrived at the mansion. It has a horse drawn carriage that was bringing up into the building.

Lea was standing off the side watching it when a lady approached her and said, "Ang ganda, 'no?,"

Lea smiled, "It's incredible.,"

"Hi, I'm Bea.," The lady stretched out her hands.

"Lea," and shook her hand.

"Uy, Bea-Lea. Sounds the same?," she smiled and walked her way out.

Anong meron d'un?

Lea was confused but chose to let it all go when Aga came up to her from behind and gently put his hand on her back.

"Hi, I'm glad you're here.," He smiled.

She turned to face him, "Hi, Aga.,"

"Naalala mo pa pala 'ko.,"

"How can I forget? 'What turns you on?' 'Which side of the bed?' Such a crazy guy.,"

He laughed, "Unfortunately, yes... that is true.,"

He said that made her laugh, "Ikaw na ata susunod, oh.,"

Being a gentleman that he is, he led her to the carriage.

"You like horses?," he asked her.

"Yeah. Just like the classical times, plus the fact that they're beautiful.,"

--

"Hop up on the horse, Lea.," the director instructed.

"Okay.,"

"Are you having fun?,"

She just smiled.

"The scene would be you, coming from the hotel and can't wait to see this place...," she just nodded with the director's sentiments, "Okay lang kung kinakabahan ka. Okay? Lights, Camera, -- ACTION!,"

"This place is incredible."

"Are you excited, Lea?,"

"I'm--I'm excited and nervous." She said smiling while looking at the mansion in front of her.

--

"We don't have sound? We don't have sound, CUT!," The director yelled moving the carriage back to the start, "Okay, from the start.,"

How much of a hassle is this, oh God.

--

"Wow, this--this place is really beautiful..."

"CUT!"

What the hell?!

"I'm not buying it, Lea."

"You're not buying it?"

Oh really? But now is not the time to be this stubborn, Lea.

Aga couldn't help but laugh due to Lea's cuteness and who is probably losing her patience.

--

Ian was in his dressing room when Aga came up to him,

"Ian, this is Luis. Siya yung magiging host mo for the show.,"

"Hi, Luis. It's nice meeting you."

"Nakita mo na ba ang mga finalists?," Luis asked.

"Oo. Ang gaganda, diba?,"