Chapter 2(The good coffee)

*Next Day!*

"Oh hyung!"Jungkook said as he stood up and bro hugged Jin and Taehyung,

"Hey guys!I'm glad we all made it today.Anyways,how come you went here too early?The class starts after 20 minutes?!"Jin said as they sat and ordered their coffees.

"Yeah.We didnt know we were too early."J-hope said as they all laughed,

"Hi!You're so handsome!Please take this oppa!"A girl said as she handed a cake to Taehyung.

"Okay,thanks."Taehyung said as he took the cake making the girl giggle with her friends.

'I'm not your oppa'Taehyung thought while the others started teasing Taehyung.

"I'm so used to this!"Taehyung sighed as he puts the cake down the table until some girls,

"Oppa!Notice me!"

"You can have childrens with me!"

"Oppa!Your so handsome!"

"Sarangheyo Oppa!"The girls shouted from outside the cafe as the boys just looked at them chuckling.

"Honestly,I don't want this."Jungkook sighed making the others chuckle at him,

___

"Momo unnie!"Tzuyu shouted happily as she ran to Momo.

"Oh Tzuyu!Sad morning..."Momo pouted.

"Why?"Tzuyu asked as she put her arm around Momo's back,

"Because I'm hungry,I was in a hurry earlier and I didn't have the time to eat."

"Hays unnie!You should always have to eat breakfast!Where do you wanna go then?We still have 15 more minutes."

"We better go to the cafe,our classroom is near there!"Momo said happily as they started walking to the cafeteria,

"Two cakes and a two milk tea please."Momo ordered as she grabbed Tzuyu's hand then went to a table beside the group of boys.

"Why do we have to sit here?!"Tzuyu whispered crossing her eyebrows,

"Why?We don't have a choice.And I like it here,can't you see the boys beside us?!They're so handsome!I bet they're new."Momo whispered as she smiled wiggling her eyebrows,

"Yeah."Tzuyu sighed as they started eating and drinking their snacks,

_

Tzuyu's Pov

I can sense it that someone is looking or can I say staring?!I can't even eat well,makes me cringe and uncomfortable...

__

"Do you think she's pretty?"Jungkook asked to Jin as they stared at Tzuyu.

"Yeah,she's pretty."Jin said as he looked at Jungkook.

"Hey!Why are you staring at her like that?!I'm prettier!"Jin said as they laughed and stopped staring at Tzuyu until Tzuyu and Momo went out of the cafeteria.

"Hey!What are you guys talking about?Huh?!"Hobi asked as he crossed his arms up with a smirk,

"Nothing!"Jungkook quickly without giving the chance for Jin to talk which made him chuckle.

_________________♡

"Tzuyu?!What's wrong?"Momo asked as Tzuyu grabbed Momo's hand and went outside.

"I...We're getting late,we better go now..."Tzuyu stuttered,Momo oh'ed as they immediately entered their class.

_

"Well the cake was good!"Momo giggled as they sat together.

"Yeah it really is."Tzuyu smiled as then the class started.

"Good morning,before we start class.We should get to know who the transferees are."The proffesor said as he smiled as then good looking boys walked in,

"Hello everyone,I'm Jeon Jungkook."Jungkook said and smiles as the girls started giggling while some are in awe whilst gossiping,

"He's so cute!"

"He's so good looking!"

"I think he's smart!"

"He's so handsome!"

"So Jeon Jungkook,please sit beside Im Nayeon there."Proffesor Lee said as he points at Nayeon.

"I'm Kim Taehyung."Taehyung said as he bows.

"Ok,please sit beside the girl there who is sleeping,Ms.Chou Tzuyu?!"Proffesor Lee shouted.

"Sir?!"Tzuyu said as she stood up shocked,

"Are you taking a nap again?!It's so early,sit!"

Tzuyu bowed then sat as she let out a sigh,

"I'm sorry for that Mr.Kim.Please sit beside her."Proffesor Lee said pointing at Tzuyu as Taehyung went to his sit.

Tzuyu's Pov

It's lunch time,I'm waiting for my seatmate to stand and go with his friends but I can't!Ush!How can I leave this seat!Is he sleeping?Yeah,I can't leave because I'm at the window side,I can only leave this sit until my seatmate goes away.

I guess my friends went to the canteen already.Sana!I'm already starving!Shit!My stomach is growling.

This is embarrassing,I hope he can't hear it.I guess I'll just have to stand up on my chair to cross the other table?

No it's a bad idea,my skirt is too short!Then I'll just have to do the opposite!Since were just the two in here.I'll just have to go down.

I sat down below our table but while I was about to take a step my seatmate woke up,which is a very bad idea.This is so embarrassing!I was infront of him below the table sitting,so awkward.

"What are you doing?"Taehyung asked as he looked down at Tzuyu who is trying to look away.

"Ah..."Tzuyu breathed out shocked and just stared at him.

"Are you trying to do that thing?!"Taehyung asked as he smirked at Tzuyu's disgusted face,

"Jerk!Could you just please stand now?!So that I can leave?"Tzuyu shouted as she crossed her arms and pushed him away as Taehyung stood up.

"Jeez!Easy girl..."Taehyung said as Tzuyu immediately stepped outside to the cafeteria.

"Momo unnie!"Tzuyu said as she sat beside with her friends.

"Tzuyu?!Where have you been?"Momo asked,

"I was just in the classroom."Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu I'll order the food now,wanna come with me?"Sana asked as she stood up,

"Ok unnie,I'm so hungry."Tzuyu said smiling at Sana who's chuckling,

_____

Jungkook's Pov

The girl from the cafe is my classmate for my whole schedule!She's really pretty.But I can't remember what her name is...

___

"Hey,Jungkook what do you think?"Suga asked as everyone looked at him.

"Ah?"Jungkook said rubbing his nape.

"I think he had his own world earlier."Jimin said while eating,

"Jungkook,we were just planning to be at Taehyung's house for two weeks.Wanna join us?"Namjoon asked as he smiled.

"What do you mean?What are we gonna do there?"Jungkook asks.

"Nah,nothin' were just going there.Since my mom and dad are going to Canada for their business."Taehyung said as they finished eating.

A/N:Ooh,I want that too,sleep over with my friends are the best.💖