Chapter 80(Life)

Tzuyu

''You forgot this.Isn't this your favorite bedroom slippers?"I saw mom handing me my slipper.

"Oh yes!Thanks mom!"I said as I grabbed a plastic bag on where to put the slipper.

"Honey,look's like you're really excited huh?"Mom asked as she helped me open up my luggage bag again to put the slipper on.

"Honestly,yes I am."I smiled as she chuckled at my reaction.I then saw Jimin and Jungkook carrying some of my luggages while me and mom both carried the last one.

"Guys!Sorry,I'm late.Traffic.''I looked at Taehyung running to Jungkook and Jimin,he then went to me.

"My wife!"Taehyung then carried me happily twisting around making me laugh stroking his chest as I just wanted him to get me down.

"I really hope you two will gonna be having a prosperous life.Enjoy the little things,okay?''Taehyung then got me down as we both nodded smiling at mom.

"I will miss you two."Mom said before embracing us.After a moment,mom then pulled out.

"And Taehyung.Just don't forget your promise!"Mom then folded her arms up on her chest as they both laughed at each other.

Hm?

"What promise?''I asked as they looked at each other.

"Nothing."Taehyung quickly said as I saw mom smirking.

"Yeah.Nothing."I said sarcastically as mom then patted Taehyung's back who has a widened eyes.

Is he blushing?

"Well,I just wanted you guys to give me grand daughters and sons."I then blushed shyly at mom's words just now.

Seriously?

"Yo!It's all done."I looked at Jimin and Jungkook entering,thanking them because I didn't know what to say to mom.

"I know you have to go now fix things okay?I'll go visit you guys tomorrow's tomorrow."Mom said as she smiled sadly.

"Mom,don't be sad."I said as Taehyung nodded then hugged mom.

"It's just that,a mother is never prepared to let her kid go away from her nest,but I simply has to,at some point in life..."I had somewhat feeling of teary eyes.Taehyung maybe noticed that I was going to cry but before we could leave,we all hugged.

___♡___

*THREE YEARS LATER* (😅)

Tzuyu's Pov

"Happy birthday to you~~..."We then all clapped our hands watching him blew the candles of his cake.A one year old little girl.

What a cute pretty baby.

"I'm sure my son will be amazed by her beauty face."Taehyung said looking at the baby girl as I smiled.

"Of course.Like what you did to me?"I then smirked as he just chuckled.

"I wasn't amazed.Duh."He chuckled as I just gave him a glare.

"I fell in love."He said as he then suddenly started putting on the icing cake on my cheeks.

"Tae!"I said before catching him who is running away from me.

"Gosh!"I said wiping the icing off with my fingers,while I was looking for tissues,I then saw my handsome angel prince,aka my two years old son playing with Samin.Sana then went to me handing some wet tissues.

"Thanks."I said as I started to wipe it off with wet tissues.

"Awww.They really look great together...Aren't they?"Sana then smiled looking at them.

"Yep.And I think it's because of our beauties.''I chuckled jokingly as she did the same.

"Hey.Especially us!"We then turned our heads on the side to see Jimin and Taehyung looking at the kids too who are playing with Momo and Hoseok.

"Yeah yeah.Whatever."Sana replied as she rolled her eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes."Jimin then hugged Sana at the back leaving me alone at the side again as I was about to go to my son,I felt a warm hug too.

I was silent for a bit,waiting for him to say something.

"Let's go now?"He whispered as I gave him a confusing look.

"I'm really tired."He then pouted as I just chuckled then went to our angel.

I looked at him who is yawning.

"Mom!"He then went to me.

"Can we go home now?"He asked as I raised my eyebrows.

"Tired already?"I asked as I smiled.

"Yes mom.Please."He said pouting.

"Okay okay,but before that,say goodbye to Samin.''I told him as he then went to Samin.

"It's so obvious that Taetzu is already tired.''Sana then chuckled as I stood up from my seat.

"Ha-ha yeah.''I said as Taetzu then went to me again hugging my leg,then Taehyung carried him up.

We thanked and said goodbye to Samin and the others before leaving.

*Next day,*

Taehyung's Pov

"Tae!!Take him to the park.I'm busy.''I heard Tzuyu from upstairs as I looked at our baby smiling at me.

"Yes boss!"I said chuckling.

"Daddi,let's go."He said as I smiled then took him to the park nearby.

____

Tzuyu is now a fashion designer for Gucci's but also a model,of course...I loved all of her works.

While I'm still managing our company.I was actually planning on if our baby wanted to be a business man,I would make him the CEO.But I will let him follow his dreams.

Me and Tzuyu lived our life after our wedding happily.And I thank God,for giving this little handsome angel into us and maybe the boy who will make Jimin and Sana's daughter,Samin fall in love with him.

Ha!Just kidding.

"Daddi?Can we please go home now?I'm sleepy."I then shrugged off from my thoughts as I saw his face leaning on my chest carrying him.

___

Tzuyu's Pov

I was about to fold the fabrics but I suddenly felt pair of arms tightening the grip on my waist.

"I'm busy."I said as I walked towards but still,he wasn't removing his arms from my waist.

"Aish.Don't stress yourself my love."I then chuckled.

"I am not stressing myself.This makes me happy."I said and he removed his arms making me go back to what I'm working on.But then he went infront of me crashing his lips on mine.He was then making his way to the bed making me fall down,but he quickly went in top of me.

"Tae.Don't."I said as he then smirked.

"Where is he?"I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry,he's already asleep."He said as I smiled,he then kissed me again.

"Hmm.Tae."I moaned as he was kissing my neck making it leave hickeys again...-_-

"I'm sorry,I'm just so into you boss."

___♡___