Chapter 56(Sana's Day!)

*🗽*Manhattan beach*

"Woww...''Mina says as she smiled looking at the beach's view.

"Its so beautiful."Tzuyu says as she smiled putting down her bags at the bench.

"Your more beautiful."Jungkook says as he smiled but not letting Tzuyu hear it.

"We should enjoy because maybe we will also leave at midnight."Namjoon says as he puts his hands on his waist.

"Oh yeah.Hayst.I hope Taehyung would also like to celebrate his birthday here."Mina says as she sighed making the others agree at her.

''He would if Tzuyu also want it.''Namjoon says as Tzuyu just looked at him crossing her eyebrows.

"Why?"Mina asks."Well,Taehyung would do what Tzuyu likes and will obey her very well.STTP=Taehyung loves her."Namjoon says as he smirked letting Tzuyu blush.

Tzuyu's Pov

Act like you didn't hear something Tzuyu!Why am I blushing?!Ugh!!I just went to the bench again to carry my bags but Taehyung is now carrying them.

Wait what?!!Taehyung carrying my bags!But nevermind,I'll just have to stay behind him.I think we're now going to the hotel.Thankfully my room mate is Sana,Yeyy!

"Yoda."Jimin said as he smiled playfully at me.

I really missed that Yoda.I wish everyone will remember that,calling me Yoda.

"Chim chim.Wassup?"I asked him as I just smiled."Come on my Chewy.Admit that you still have feelings for Tae!"He quietly say as he smirked making me punch him at his arm gently."Did Sana unnie told you that?''I asked without any expression,well I should act cool not to be too obvious."Oh my Choco,Sana?Why?Is she the only one your telling your secrets?Hm?Well no,its just obvious that you still like him."Jimin said as he smiled at me,like an idiot.Why is he using many of my nicknames?Ughh...Is that so?Obvious?Wjsiznbwkzb.

"Oh my Sally.Are you blushing?''Jimin says as he started laughing making Tzuyu role her eyes.

"Come on Tzuyu!"Sana shouts from inside their room as Tzuyu just went inside their room.

"Woww.I guess we'll sleep together in this one big bed."Tzuyu says as she smiled as well as Sana."Yep...Gosh!Im so excited."Sana says as she giggled laying down on the bed."Oh my baby!"Jimin says as he tried to enter their room but Tzuyu blocked him at the door."Well,well,well...Your not allowed to enter,little boy."Tzuyu says as she smirked making Sana laugh."Just let me enter Tzuwie...Please?"Jimin pleases as he did his best to say it in a cute way."Na ah."Tzuyu says as she smiled."Happy birthday my baby!I love you!"Jimin shouts before running away making Tzuyu and Sana laugh.

"Thank God,the weather is so good.''Jin says as he smiled looking up at the sun with his sunglasses on.

"Yeah.I guess,I should call the others now,the event is so so so ready."Jeongyeon says as she smiled going to the others.

■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■

*6:00 pm*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~SANA!!"Everyone sang then all clapped their hands looking at Sana who is about to blow her cake that Jimin is carrying.

"Happy birthday babe.''Jimin lastly added as he smiled then kissed Sana's cheek who is now blushing.Everyone greeted and hugged Sana before going to the big round table filled with lots of foods.

"Soju here!!"Jihyo says happily that made the others surprised looking at all the soju.

"Woww.Soju here?"Sana says surprised as she just smiled happily.