Chapter 50(Tae's dad)

"I need to talk to his parents."The doctor pleases as Jimin roled his eyes annoyed.

"Its okay.Just tell Tae's dad."Namjoon whisperes to Jimin.

"Okay.We will call them now."Jimin says as the doctor went inside Taehyung's room.

"Just wait here guys,I will just call Mr.Kim."Namjoon says as the others nodded.

Kim's house

"Oh Namjoon!What brought you here?''Taehyung's dad asks.

"Hello uncle.Is Mrs.Kim here?"Namjoon asks.

"She left to the Canada last night.Why?"Taehyung's dad says.

"Well...I.Im sorry to ask you a favor.But can I?Please."Namjoon pleases as Taehyung's dad smiled.

"What is it then?"Taehyung's dad asks.

"Please dont tell Mrs.Kim about this?Please?"Namjoon asks.

"Is it about the girlfriend of Taehyung before he got into an accident?"Taehyung's dad asks that made Namjoon shock that made him widened his eyes.

"You also know about that thing?''Namjoon asks shockly while Taehyung's dad chuckled about Namjoon's reaction.

"Come here."Taehyung's dad says as they went outside their house in their garden.

"Uncle!Please tell me your not like Mrs.Kim?!"Namjoon asks confidently.

"Ofcourse.Im not like her who hates Taehyung getting inlove with that girl.''Taehyung's dad says as he smiled while Namjoon just smiled in a relief.

"By the way.What were you going to tell me?''Taehyung's dad asks as he raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"Uh.Taehyung is in the hospital.''Namjoon says and smiled wierdly worried.

□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□

*Hospital*

"Doc!How is he?"Taehyung's dad asks.

"Its good that your here Mr.Kim,Im happy to say that now,some of his memories came back.If it is okay with you,can you show him some photos of him before?"The doctor asks.

"Okay, I will.Thankyou."Taehyung's dad says as the doctor bowed then left.

A/N:Sorry for making chapters too short these days.😶

*Next chapters will be thousands of words.*💜

I really hope your enjoying this story.😄

Btw,have a nice day readers!💜😍

Lovelots!💜💕🖤