Chapter 16 - The man and his woman

Wolf and Saya are in a dream, together, but this time, they're not at their usual spot. Instead, Wolf decided his love won't be trapped next to the window until she wakes up.

Princess Saya is arm by arm with Wolf, while he's slaying mysterious wraths along the way. Eventually, they started making progress. They found themselves in front of a dark, steel door.

"Wolf, I don't think we should go inside." Princess Saya nuzzled against him, burying her face into his shoulder, while he protectively wrapped his arm around her.

"Don't worry, my love. I promise, I will protect you from everything. I won't let any of these demons lay a finger on you" he reassured her and slowly opened the door. What was standing before them was a dark hallway of what seemed like an abandoned apartment building. Princess Saya was scared, but Wolf was definitely going to protect her at all cost. Once they walked in, Wolf closed the door behind them.

The setting looked like it was ripped straight out of a horror movie. There were four ways to go. Up the stairs, into the elevator, into the only apartment on this floor and back from where they came from.

"This... This is the first building that was constructed in Kinoto" Saya noticed all of a sudden.

Wolf was confused for a moment. "Kinoto?" he asked, looking at Saya quizzicaly.

"Wolf, Kinoto is the city I come from. I thought you remembered that. " She cupped his cheeks and tilted his head down to meet his eyes.

Wolf wrapped his hands around Saya's waist to pull her closer to him. He could've sworn someone was watching them all the time, but he didn't want to disturb Saya. If whatever was spying on them dared to approach, he would simply beat it to to death.

"Saya, the only thing I remember is that I'm gravely in love with you. Honestly, I don't care if my amnesia never gets cured. I have no interest in learning about my past. Even if my amnesia faded away, it would not make any difference. Besides, there must be a reason why you're the only one I didn't forget about." Wolf gave her a passionate kiss on the lips, entirely ignoring the environment surrounding them, although he was not dropping his guard, not for a single second.

Saya lowered her head and slid her hands down onto Wolf's chest before pressing her body against his. "Wolf... You... You're everything I have as well. Oh, please, don't ever leave me." She kissed him on the neck.

Leave her? That would equal to the end of his life. This was truly all he wanted and all he will fight for until the very end. Princess Saya was showering Wolf's neck and cheek with kisses. They could both feel their hearts racing, with their chests connected.

Even though it was not the situation, again... Wolf was a man, after all. With Saya kissing him like that, Wolf could hardly resist any longer. He ran his hands up Saya's curvy waist and once she let out a weak moan, he could not keep his boiling blood under control anymore.

Wolf led Saya into the apartment and kicked the door closed. The apartment was small and the first bed they noticed was the one they both fell onto, with Wolf ending up on the top of Princess Saya. Wolf sat up and got rid of his top as fast as he could, before crawling his hand under Princess Saya's dress. She was not wearing bra and Wolf's palms directly came in contact with her breast. Saya was trying nor to moan, but that's what was driving Wolf crazy. Falling back onto Princess Saya, he started removing her dress, while Saya started undoing the belt on Wolf's pants.

Even if it was a dream, the heat and the pleasure were real. Wolf and Saya were basically melting away together. It was not long until they were both free of their clothes. Once they were fully naked, Wolf and Saya became one.

Wolf couldn't think of the better feeling in the world.

They had no clue that on the other side of the apartment door stood countless of dark, demonic creatures were standing.

While Wolf and Saya were sleeping, in reality of course, Scar and his roommate, Toadette were spying on the lovers, having no clue their dream is in heat.

Scar observed the two of them sleeping, embraced. Distant memories were flying through his mind. It's been so long since the last time he experienced something like that. He'd be lying to himself if he said he wasn't envious to Wolf. In fact, ever since Kinoto, Scar thought of Wolf as someone he could actually relate to, living in a constant and restless war with the world around him. There was but a single thing drawing the line between their psyches. Wolf had someone important to protect and live for, Scar didn't.

"Scar, what might you be thinking about so deeply?" Toadette interrupted Scar's inner thoughts.

Scar was not the type to lie or hide anything. He leaned his shoulder against the entrance and rested his hands into the pockets, not looking away from the lovers. "Can't say I don't understand how Wolf feels. Once, I also had a girl I wanted to steal from the world and protect her from everyone."

Toadette was interested in the topic, but she could already tell the story holds a fair dose of melancholy in it. "Were you two together?" she asked nevertheless.

Scar nodded instantly, now switching his deep gaze to the ceiling. Toadette couldn't help but stare at his wounds. "Yes, we were inseparable lovers for three years. It started as a careless high-school romance, but before I knew it, I realized she is the only girl I'll ever have eyes for." Not even Scar could abstain from letting out a painful sigh. It was something bound to haunt him for eternity.

"What happened with your relationship?" Toadette dared to ask, but immediately started questioning her decision.

Scar remained silent for a moment. "She murdered my father."

Toadette's eyes widened at Scar's confession. She couldn't even being to imagine how Scar must've felt at that moment. It was that sort of thing Toadette couldn't even wish to her worst enemy. She stared at Scar, but was unable to say anything. It's not like there were words thar could truly comfort him.

"It turned out she was my father's lover before she even became my girlfriend. My father was an alcoholic asshole who fucked everything that wore a skirt and had a hole between its legs. The girl killed him because he made her pregnant and refused to accept their child. Eventually, she killed herself, along with their unborn child. Yeah... But it's not like I had time to recover from all that, because a war started right away..." After the heavy confession, all Scar did was... smirk.

Toadette desperately tried to find words to respond with, but the shock hit her like a train. Even if everything she ever had is long gone now, she was so thankful for her life being filled with happiness and fun. "Scar..." she wanted to say something, but she had no idea what. It was all too much for her. The silence was far more uncomfortable for Toadette, than it was for Scar.

"Your girlfriend deserved to die" Toadette blurted out without even realizing it, but once she did, it was too late.

Scar looked at her, expecting nothing of the sort and while staring at Toadette's completely perplexed facial expression, he burst into laughter.

Toadette simply bowed her head. "Sorry, but... I can't have sympathies for that sort... " She intended to stand firmly behind her words.

Scar finished laughing and both him and Toadette glanced over at the sleeping couple again.

"Princess Saya's a different story, but how come Wolf's been asleep for more than twenty four hours now" Scar wondered, although he was not worried about Wolf a little bit.

Toadette wasn't that worried either, knowing, if anything, Wolf is not the type to go down that easily. "Who knows... perhaps something big is going on in their dream... I'm pretty sure we'll have tons of news once Wolf wakes up."