Painful Realization

I was in tears, the first person i called was Katlyn. Katlyn was sympathetic, while i was on the phone with her i couldn't stop crying, i was holding a picture of me and Katrina. We were 9 years old. I was scared that i would never get my once best friend back again.

Katlyn told me to put the picture down, and to breathe. I tried to stop crying but i would always bite my tongue . Katlyn told me to call my parents and tell them everything. I really didn't want to talk to my parents about this, plus they were at a party, they didn't want to deal with this. But i called them anyway and told them. They said a few months later that they didn't even know it was me, they thought it was someone much older. They said they couldn't even hear me speak words when i was trying to talk through lump in my throat.

When they got home they asked me what i wanted to do, I said i wanted to delete my Facebook account, and that i didn't want to go on the same bus as my old friends. They did so.

Ever since then i have still been secretly bullied by Katrina (not so secret any more). Also ever since then i have been cutting myself. I couldn't get the harsh words of Samantha out of my head. Today i still think very little of myself. Those words changed me. I even bully my own innocent friends. I don't even think about it. And still every day i pray to God to help me get the strength to rise above what path i set myself on. I'm scared everyday that i might get made fun of. I don't trust easy now. I'm scared. I'm never good enough for the this popularity game we call life. I still sit next to the people who made my 5th grade year miserable.