The Story put together

At the end of this experience the feeling i wrote about in this i still feel occasionally, but not as often as i used to.  As for the friend situation, the girl in the story i named Emma, who is a real person but with a different name, is my new best friend. Though last year she was a part of my fight, she was barely involved. "Emma" isn't her real name though, but her character is still a person.

"Emma" helps me when i have problems now, and i help her.  We have same situations but with different scenarios. She is my best friend, and will hopefully be for a long time.

"Katrina" which again isn't her real name, is still involved in my life. "Katrina" is so close to not being my friend anymore because of the drama she brings everyday. Bully, yes indeed she is. Though she'll deny the fact, but if you know her you would know who she really is. And even if you don't know her, you can almost taste that hurt that she may want to cause to you becuase you pissed her off, or no reason at all.

"Samantha" i think we all know how that turned out. "Samantha" tries to be my friend again, but how can you trust someone who dented your heart that will stay like that for the rest of your life? "Samantha" still brings drama every where she goes. Everything about her annoys me completely, and i'm thrilled that i don't have to deal with her anymore.

This story could have been a waste of your time or a new perspective for you about bullying and Demi Lovato. This story is true, the people are real, bullying is real. And most important:

Demi Lovato is real

The End

Lovatic <3