chapter 3

DEZYRE'S POV

I sat on the bed doing my homework when i got a text from Darious. I didn't answer until i had finished writing my essay.

Text convo:

MyKing-aye can you come

Me-parents not home yet

MyKing-mmm..sneak out if they not there by 7:30

Me-I'm not gonna do that Darious

MyKing-please...its that or I'm coming over!

Me-whatever bye

End of Text Convo

I got off the bed and went to my closet to pick out something to wear, i usually don't do this but i wanted to go to that bonfire thing as long as Kemia is.going,.peaking her i need to call and ask before i do anything. I dialed her number and she answered on the first dial.

"Hey girl whats wrong?"

"Are you going to that bonfire thing tonight, Darious asked me to be his date but I'm not unless you there with me"

"I'm going cause Marvin gonna be there girl you know he fine I'm wearingba bikini too! turn up!" i laughed hang up and getting dressed i put on a bikini with a black bottom and cheetah print top with my black cover up dress. It was already 7 and all i had to was waot thirty more minutes. I turned on spongebob just as my dad walked in. I got up and hugged him but that quickly changed once he saw what i had on.

"Where you going Dez?" he asked, i got quiet trying to figure out something but came up empty handed.

"Can i got to a bonfire at the beach pleaasee daddy everybody will be there!" i pleaded but he kept a straight face.

"Is Kemia going and are you trying to meet a boy cause you aint going if you meeting some guy and kemia ain't going"

"No and Kemia gonna hang out but a guy is taking m so I'll have a ride to and back" he frowned, i sighed rolling my eyes.

"And who is this boy thats coming here" he said coming infront me.

"Darious johnson" i mumbled so couldn't hear me, alreadt knew he was probamy gonna his mind if he knew the name.

"Marvin Grove" i lied looking up at him.

"That boy with the crazy father?" i nodded looking over at the clock, it was 7:25 so i texted Darious to come get me, it took 30 minutes to get the beach we were going to so we would be right on time. About 10 minutes later he finally showed up and i rushed outside so my dad couldn't see who it really was.

"Damn i can't see the bikini yet i bet you looking sexy as fuck!"i blushed rubbing some glitter lotion on me, it made my skin sparkle nore and i was able to stand out more than i already did. The ride was quiet even though he kept trying to hit on me everytime.

He pulled into the parking space at 8:10, i got out and grabbed the cooler he had in his backseat while he grabbed a couple of chairs. "Did you bring something into the fire?" he asked i asked looked at him lost he laughed and shook his head.

"Looks like you gonna have to thro-"

"Darious baby!" Amber yelled running and jumping on him, i just kept walkinh trying not to be jealous about that hoe she don't get he don't want her ragedy ass! I spotted Kemia and ran to her jumping on her back. Everybody was either in a bikini or one piece and swim trunks i hope they not getting in the water cause who knows what might be in there at night.

DARIOUS' POV

Soon as Amber jumped on me Dezyre walked away and that shit pissed ne off. I pushed her off and she just smiled. "What you want man you seen me walking with my girl!" she shrugged.

"You'll give into all this sexiness sooner or later baby" she ran her hand down her body, i shook my headand walked past looking for Dzyre but instead and Jace instead, he was talking to Bianca and lemme tell you that bikini and her ass had my big friend getting excited and shit.

"Darious stop staring at my ass" she yelled, i snapped out of it looking at Jace. He took two chairs and took them close to the fire i bet some ratchet girl gonna get to close and her weave gonna catch on fire! I found Dezyre dancing with kemia and she took off that little cover and i gotta say DAMN! I walked over and stood behind her, she jumped when she realized what she was dancing on.

"What you supposed to be carrying all them damn chairs" Kemia asked trying to be funny.

"Shut yo ass up and take a seat" she did sit down but that ain't stop her from talking until she saw hoe ass marvin arrive.

"Catch y'all later I'm bout to go get my man!" she ran off Dezyre just stared at me in silence waiting for me to focus my attention completely on her i guess.

"You threw anything in the fire yet?" i asked she shook her head and began smiling.

"Its not real you probaly just wanna see me throw my top in there"

"Nah I'm more of an ass type of guy babygirl" she nodded looking down.

"Which you got alot of..." i added she raised her eyebrow but i was in my own little world, she is so fucking beautiful it don't make no since!

"I'm gonna go dance" she said breaking the silence, i nodded and followed her and we danced together shit i like to think of myself as the next michael jackson but to be honest i don't dance so i just stood there and watched her.

JACE'S POV

Me and Bianca were standing in the parking lot talking, she was going a hundred miles an hour talking about how she like to get her hair done and yea she suck dick but only for her boyfriend whch I'm trying to be.

"How about we take this to my house?" she nodded, i grabbed her hand and led her to my car and drove off, we bout to have fun tonight!