chapter 7

DEZYRE'S POV

Seems like me and Darious was just a quick something, haven't heard from him aincw the day at the park when we talked and rode around but sunday nothing and not even today.Guess i should put that behind me though since we never was really together and it shouldn't effect me but it still bothered me.

I got prepared for school, ate, and left to go pick up Kemia. She got in the car yelling and talking loud like the usual until she paused looking at me.

"Girl you ok?" i nodded and kept driving but she just wouldn't give up. "You know you tell me anything whats been going on for real"

"I'm fine kemia" she stared at me until we got to school which made the situation feel even more awkward. I hopped out the car and she followed i locked the doors and headed to the courtyard.

"You don't wanna go that way" Kemia said turning me back around before i reached the corner.

"I think i do" i moved her and started walking the other way but she ain't give up, i ignored her and turned the corner to see Darious making out with some girl. I stood there for five minutes until he saw that i was there.

"Hey Dezzy" he smiled wiping his mouth, the girl stood there mugging me.

"Hey" i went past him and into the courtyard but he followed and sat next to me."Don't you need to be tending to your girl she waiting"

"I'm tending to her right now so she don't gotta wait" i rolled my eyes and looked straight ahead instead."You mad at me and we ain't together"

"And i wanna keep it that way I'm not mad by the way"he shrugged and was just staring at me where the hell is kemia when you need her!

JACE'S POV

I was walking diwn the hall when kendra came up to me looking qorried. "Uhm did you have a condom on last night?" she said lowly and to be honest i don't think i did.

"Naw why"

"If I'm pregnant then we can't be together nomore"

"Uhm...why not i wanna help you out if you are pregnant"

"well my mama say she don't want you around so i just gotta go with it you'll still be able to see it though..." she hugged me and walked away,the fuck??

The bell ring but I'm skipping today fuck that plus me and Darious supposed to be killing some niggas at this school in fact he a history teacher and he got a whole crew and everything after us but he get handled after school we bout to go in on his niggas. I heard he got a child but we not gone do nothing to her it wouldn't be fair most of the time we leave family out of this kind of stuff.

I went to my car and waited until Darious came out but his ass ain't come! So had to go to his classroom instead. I opened the door and went straight to the back.

"We need to go now Darious why you trying to flirt"

"I don't wanna do it anymore man we can do it after school"

"Then Mr.Cole gone be with them it'll only take the whole day!" he ain't move man fuck that imma get some niggas and we gone blow they shit up! He too busy in Dezyre face not realizing the crew in danger and he completely essed up the damn rules 'Streets come before Hoes' not trying to say Dezyre a hoe though but im just saying.

I got in my car and sped off to the trap we bout kill some niggas!

DARIOUS' POV

I know what y'all probaly thinking, i shouldnthave made Jace go by his self but shit i want Dezyre and her ass being stubborn bout nothing!

"So you gone give me a pencil or nah?" she continued doing her test. "Dezyre may you PLEASE gimme a pencil it can be the most raggedy one you ever owned just please man"

"Darious you fucking ask for a pencil every fucking day now leave me alone and go ask your groupies" Damn...she toollldd me lol. I went to the front and turned in my test.

"Nigg- boy i know you ain't done! This test blank not even a name on it!"

"Ma'am i don't got a pencil cal my mama if you want but i got some important shit to do"

"Dezyre give Darious a pencil" i smirked and went back sitting next to her. She rolled her eyes and slammed a pencil on my desk...she feisty and i love that shit.

COMMENT