chapter 10

DEZYRE'S POV

I had been left cause i ain't wanna deal with bullshit from that. I was at the park just watching the water go by when Darious called my name from behind me. I looked back and rolled my eyes turning back around. He ran up and jump over the bench landing next to me.

"I love you Dez I'm sorry" he said grabbing my hand, i just nodded looking at him. "So you gone ignore me?" He asked making me face him.

"what you want me to say?" I asked which made him shut up. We sat in complete silence for a while before he looked at me and came closer.

"Wanna come over my house?" He whispered, i looked over at him and he started smiling.

"I don't think i want to..." He picked me up and took me to his car sitting me in the passenger side and jogging to the driver side. "this really ain't a good idea...what if my dad finds out" he smacked his teeth looking at me.

"Forget him man he got people after me...my nigga flex gone handle they ass!"

"Well....y'all could try to talk it out..." i looked over at him to see he was mugging me. i gave him a small smile before looking straight ahead. He pulled off towards his house.

10 Minutes Later

We pulled up to a nice two story house, he got out and opened my door leading me to th front door and unlocking it. I stepped inside looking around while he closed and locked the door.

DARIOUS' POV

I watched Dezyre check out the house, i didn't bring her over to fuck but shit that jus might be an option!

"My room upstairs" i said grabbing her hand leading her straight to my bed. She plopped down on the bed and i sat next to her.

"You live here alone?" she asked looking at the guns i had up on the other side of the room.

"Nah my ma be over here this her house so i just pay it for her"

"Thats sweet" i nodded, she looked over at me but looked away. "I don't think i should be here..." she shifted uncomfortably. I grabbed her gently pulling her over to me. I kissed her lips softly and pulled back.

"And why is that?" i whispered stroking her cheek softly. She so soft and shit like damn!

"Darious you not taking it..."

"I wasn't trying to you are my girlfriend i wanna love on you" Her phone started ringing and i saw that it had been her dad, this nigga ruin everything. Flex called me so i went in the other room.

"Bruh i ain't saying shit but they got me on lock down her dad wasn't playing, nigga im taking one for the team!" he was breathing fast and whispering, i heard a few helicopters, damn what he did now?! i specifically told him not to do shit with the police....well maybe i didn't but he's older he should know.

"What the hell did you do!?"

"Turns out the niggas your girlfriend dad sent were fucking FBI agents i killed bout 5 of them..."

"Damnit! I'll be there"

"At the jail place yhough cause im already caught"

"Yea" He hung up yhe phone and i came out the room to see Dezyre standing there.

"We in trouble my dad know.im not in school..." She looked scared as hell now, this is fuckin too much!

I grabbed m keys putting on my shoe and pulling her out, i hope Jace ain't do nothing stupid!

JACE'S POV

"Kendra can you just fucking tell me why we can't be together you pregnant and i wanna be there!" We was aguing bout the baby cause she acting all different now.

"Do you not get that my Mother doesn't like you?! Get that through your big ass head!" She yelled, the principle came down the hall we was on and start lecturing me bout messing with people, which i didn't listen to. Kendra walked away and went into the classroom door. I got a Text From Darious saying that Flex had been put in jail. Damn. was all i could pt, i barely even know whats going on half the time and now this shit happened.

I walked with the principle down to his office when two policeman showed up. They grabbed me and slammed me against the ground and started saying my rights.

"Oh Hell no what the fuck y'all think y'all doing I'm innocent the fuck" They still recited they rights till the Principle interrupted.

"Y'all got the wrong child cause Jace is a great student he even play basketball working on scholarships now!"

"This is Jace Williams right?" We both nodded, I'm getting my name changed!

"Yea y'all got the wrong person!"my principle said, they looked at me but quickly let me go and left. "So i expect something back from you" He whispered since the counselors were still around.

"Whatever it is I'll do it but no gay shit"

"Weed..."I looked at him with wide eyes, he raised his eyebrow and smiled nodding.

"Imma hook you up man" We dapped and i took my ass to class you aint bout to catch me slipping.

COMMENT