chapter 21

8 MONTHS LATER

*Trice*

JACE

Kendra finally had this baby but i loved her, i alreadyS could tell once she got older she'd be a little heartbreaker shit i was a good babymaker, Kendra and her mama got my ass on child support which pissed me off, i gave that girl my all for real! But i got repaid by being tricked into having a baby...no regrets of Trice, my babygirl though, even though she didn't come how i expected her to i'd love her no matter what decisions she made later on in life, if she decided she wanted to trick a nigga into having a baby i wouldn't like it but i couldn't change it.

"Jace i want my money by tomorrow" Kendra said stepping in the doorway with her hand on her hip, they asses only allowed me to come over to see Trice if all them were here thinking I'd really handle a baby, i can barely take care of myself!

"Darious ain't paying nobody till next week" i told her rocking Trice she was awake just staring up at me all quiet.

"Step up to that nigga and tell his ass you got rent to fucking pay why you acting like you scared of Darious he ain't nobody.

"Shut the fuck up i ain't scared of nobody you need to stop trippin and go make me a damn ham sandwich" she rolled her walking away.

I sighed putting Trice on my chest laying back, I'm thinking about going somewhere with her...just me and her.

DARIOUS

I was just staring at what used to be where Desyre lived, Kemia say she moved with her grandma, shit i ain't know where her grandma lived! All i wanted to know was why the fuck she left! Whatever she was going through she could've told me that shit! Her dad walked out the house to meet some guy in an al black stickshift car, why the fuck he still driving that i don't even know. He exchanged briefcases with who ever was in the car before quickly walking away, the dude drove past, white guy at that, this dude looked country as fuck. I shook my head walking away before Amber pulled up beside me.

"Hop in baby she smiled looking at me all innocent knowing her she probaly did something. I got in turning up the music, she leaned over kissing my cheek before speeding off to my house, i already knew we was gone fuck but thats cool with me!

DEZYRE

Grandma?dead. It had only been a few months that she'd passed away but i was still big and round, found out i was having a boy, Da'kari was gonna be his name. I was managing to survive alone but I'll admit it was pretty hard without someone there to encourage you. The money my grandma left for me was getting eaten up quick and i needed a job quick fast and in a hurry. I sighed meeting up with the moving people at my apartment, this car my grandma had was no good and i knew it'd break down sooner or later, after this baby that's probably gonna be the first thing i work towards.

Some old lady watched me walked up the stairs slowly, she smiled at me, i didn't know her so i just waved and smiled. Two other guys came out the apartment, one white one black, they were both handsome at that. She was staring at me whispering something to them both they nodded making their way to me.

"You need help?" the white guy said smiling at me but there was something about him, i shook the feeling off nodding. "Names Malik and this my nigga Chris" he pointed over to the other guy. He seemed nice, he started smiling at me grabbing my hand kissing it.

"Damn you're beautiful whats yo name?" Chris asked letting my hand go.

"Dezyre" i told him shyly. He bit his lip looking me up and down.

"C'mon lets help her" Malik said going down the stairs. Chris glanced at me one more time before following behind him.

I unlocked the door looking around the place, it was big enough for a baby, everything would be fine i guess.

AN HOUR LATER

"Imma head home" Malik said sitting his water down on the coffee table, he looked at me.

"Call me malik" Chris said , he just nodded walking out. I looked over at Chris and it began getting awkward.

"So you got a job how you gone take of this baby you got" he asked scooting closer to me.

"I don't know yet I'm still looking for a job..."

"I got a strip club...i mean its not bad as you probably thinking and its clean and everything, you ain't even got to get naked"

"I don't know bout that i don't want people looking at my stretch marks and i don't have anybody to watch my baby" he laughed but i was serious.

"You already sexy as fuck you act like they gone be disgusted you would bring your self alot of money plus Malik grandma babysits kids...its like a mini daycare she can watch yours"

"I'll think about it... Gimme a month or two" i bit my lip looking at him he started smiling. He pulled my feet onto his lap rubbing them. "Thats not a good idea ya know" i hid the fact that it relieved me and felt good.

"Nah i wanna do this" he said looking at me.

"You barely even know me though" he shrugged and kept massaging my feet, i sighed laying back a little foot massage wasn't gonna do any harm, i felt my baby boy moving around for a quick minute before it was no movement again. Chris was pretty nice, i liked him.