Chapter 2

I woke up and got off the couch slowly as I stretched my arms and legs, sleeping on the couch resulted me to being uncomfy for most of the night, but I couldn't really care less at the moment.

All that mattered was the fact that Maxwell Scott Green was back in my life. Starting anew. Back with a fresh start. No drugs, only a little alcohol, mostly sober.

I headed to the bathroom and cleaned myself up...heading back into the bedroom I looked to see Max sitting up awake, messy hair sticking out in all directions.

"Ronnie? ....What?" He looked around the room, confused as I chuckled at him.

"Morning Max..." I smiled a little, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"...Am I dreaming? Why are you here?"

I sighed. "You really don't remember anything?" I asked, frowning in confusion.

His eyebrows knitted together after a few minutes of thinking, they raised and his eyes widened. His mouth forming a 'o' shape.

"Alrighty then. Mr.Radke. What's on the schedule today?"

"Well first I was thinking about going home to clean up and change my clothes. No offence Max, but you stink." I grinned and ruffled his hair.

"Gee, thanks dude," He pouted angrily. I laughed, getting up and throwing his clothes at him.

"Get dressed and we can catch up some more..since we didn't really talk at all yesterday." I smirked, then realising how dirty that sounded, which caused me to stifle my laugh.

Max froze, shock written all over his face.

"WHAT? ARE YOU TELLING ME....THAT WE...THAT YOU'RE G-"

"No max! I'm not gay! And we did NOT sleep together! What I meant by not much talking was that we were drinking and joking around, instead of like talking things through and catching up properly." I reasoned.

Max nodded, letting out a sigh of relief. I laughed a little at his weirdness.

IOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIO

After Max was fully dressed and cleaned up we walked back to my car which was still in the parking lot near the bar.

I had to literally drag Max there as he kept begging me to join him for another drink at the bar. I rolled my eyes.

"But Ronniiiieeee. One drink won't do much! Come onnnnn." He whined.

"Max, if I buy you ONE drink will you promise to shut up until we get home?" I asked, slightly irritated.

Max nodded happily. Geez, it's hard to believe this guy was in his mid twenties...He acts like a 7 year old begging his mom to get him a lollipop.

I got Max a drink and he gulped it down happily as I shook my head at him in frustration.

After he was done I literally shoved him in the car and I drove him round to his apartment, he was hopeless at giving directions.

"Geez, Max. Remind me to get a GPS next time I'm with you, you couldn't see the difference between right and left?" I groaned, smacking my head on the steering wheel lightly.

"H-hey! It's not my fault!" He tried to protest. Failing clearly.

"Yeah yeah dude. Come on."

We walked up the building to where his room was, unfortunately, somebody was waiting outside the apartment.

Somebody I clearly did not want to see.

He was smiling as Max approached the door but that smile didn't last long when he fixed his gaze on me, raising an eyebrow and giving me a questioning frown as he looked between us both.

I knew what he was thinking. But I didn't speak.

IOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIO

yeah this chapters a little boring but...eh. I'll be updating again today...or tommorrow.

Comment? Thanks c: