chapter 4

this chapter has some dirty content. idrc if you're not older than 18, but have your holy water by your side
————
as things escalated joey picked you up and took you to your bathroom without unlocking lips. he turned the shower on and you both got in it, with you clothes on. joey took off your shirt and then you took of his.

then there was a knock at the door. you quickly ran out and wrapped a towel around your body. you opened the door and your mom was there. "why are you wet" your mom asked.

"i was taking a shower" you said with a reassuring smile. "well, i left my purse in your room." she said starting to walk upstairs. "uhhh i'll get it for you" you said trying to beat her up there.

"what's the matter with you? i'm a grown woman, i can do it myself" she said in a joking tone. joey was hiding in your closet. your mom got her purse off your desk and you walked her to the door.

"oh and by the way hannah" she said "you might wanna take your clothes off when you take a shower." "heh, yeah. anyways BYE!" you said shutting the door in her face. you stayed there and made sure they left before returning upstairs.

joey giggled as you sighed. he walked closer to you and wrapped his hands around your waist. he put his lips on your and you kissed him back. he laid you down slowly on your bed as he unclipped your bra. he started kissing your neck as you took off his belt. then he slowly took off your shorts while kissing down your stomach. you bit your lip and smirked.

you flipped him over so you were on top. you took off his jeans. you were both only in underwear.

-joey's pov-

i flipped us over. damn, she looked amazing. she's so beautiful. she took off my underwear and stuff starting happening. i thrusted into her as she cringed in pain. "oh right...you're a virgin..." i said worried. "yeah, but it's ok, it just hurts a bit" she said reassuring me.

-end of pov-

-a few hours later-

-your pov-

you got up. joey was still sleeping. you were very hungry after all that...action. you were making yourself some pizza and listening to the song "God is A Woman". you started dancing around in the kitchen.

you got a call. "hey mom" you said out of breath. "hey sweetie, where's joey? and why are you out of breath?" she asked. "oh joey's upstairs sleeping. he said he was really tired so i told him he can nap for a bit. and i was just dancing around in the kitchen." you said cringing a bit because you didn't like lying.

"oh okay. me and your dad are actually gonna stay in the hotel for a couple days. i already talked to joey's parents and they said he could stay there with you to make sure you're okay. they're gonna drop off extra clothes for him tomorrow." your mom said.

you were so excited. "okay!!" you said jumping around. your mom laughed. "okay bye! love you honey!" your mom said. "love you too mom. byeee!" you said, dancing even more after ending the call.

-a few hours later-

joey finally woke up. you were still dancing and eating pizza. you didn't know he was awake. you were using your beats bluetooth speaker. joey was on the stairs secretly watching you dance. he was quietly giggling.

he came down the stairs quietly so you wouldn't notice. he came up behind you and grabbed your waist. you giggled and you guys danced together for a bit.

-IM ON A WRITING SPREE RN SO ILL PROBABLY BE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT-