chapter 5

this chapter is mostly dirty so have your holy water at the ready.

that night joey cuddled you. you felt so safe, so
secure. you loved him so much.

joey was passed out. but you kept hearing his phone go off. you carefully & quietly grabbed it.

Jenna - Joey answer!

Jenna - Joey we have to talk about what happened yesterday.

Jenna - We need to do it again. I need more of you. You're the best in bed.

you started tearing up. you got out of bed and ran downstairs. joey was a hard sleeper but your loud cries woke him up. he ran downstairs.

"hannah, what's wrong?!"

you look at him, with anger, sadness, and disgust.

"WHO THE HELL IS JENNA JOEY?! SOME HOE YOU SLEPT WITH?!"

he went silent. 

"ooo of course. i knew this was too good to be true. WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, TRYING TO GET BETTER, YOU WERE HOOKING UP WITH SOME WHORE?! I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOU!! AND FOR WHAT?!"

you ran out of the house, crying. you grabbed your keys and started your car. joey looked through the window, with tears rolling down his face.

you stayed at a hotel that night. you came back at 12. unfortunately, joey still had to stay at your house the two weeks your parents were away. you quietly walked in and saw joey sleeping on the living room couch.

there were bags under his eyes and tissues everywhere. his hair was a mess. you sighed and went up to your room. you threw your keys and the night table. you went to take a shower. you remember yesterday, when you and joey were messing around in the shower, how amazing it felt.

you cried some more in the shower. joey was watching you cry from in your room.

(JOEY WASNT BEING A PERVERT, HE CANT SEE HER THROUGH THE GLASS)

you put a towel on and saw him when you walked out of the shower.

"get out joey."

"no, please just listen."

"joey. please."

"hannah...i..."

"JOEY LEAVE"

you fell down to the floor crying. joey picked you up and held you in his arms. he laid you guys down on the bed while you cried yourself asleep on his chest. he stroked your hair.

you slowly woke up. joey was staring at you. "hannah can i please explain myself?" you nodded softly. "l-listen. i was drunk. i don't even know who that is. i was really, upset, about what had happened with you..." you closed your eyes and tears fell down your cheeks. you kissed him.

you ran your fingers through his hair as he cradled you. he got on top and quickly took off your shirt. you did the same. you unclipped your bra and kissed some more. you took off your pants and so did he. you guys got under the covers.

he put it in. "joeyyyy" you moaned. he went faster. you moaned loudly. you pulled his hair as you screamed out. he kissed your neck whenever you put your head back. he picked you up and took you into the shower. he faced you against the wall as he thrusted into you.

"joeyyyy" you said moaning.
"that's not my name" he said smirking.
"what's your name then?" you said seductively.
"daddy." he said biting your neck.
"dadddyyy harder." you said loudly.
he followed your directions.
"ugh joey!"
"uh oh. looks like someone forgot my name."
"oh yeah? what are you gonna do?" you said biting your lip.
"i have no choice but to punish you my darling."

he took you out from the shower and you guys kissed all the way down the stairs. you guys both fell on the living room floor as he thrusted into you hard and fast.

"ugh daddy!!" you said digging your nails into his back.

you guys both reached your climax but he didn't pull out.

"let's keep it in until the morning. it'll feel amazing when i pull out"

you bit your lip and nodded.

-morning time-

you woke up. joey was already awake on his phone. he looked at you.

"hey..." he said smiling.

"hey" you smiled back and looked under the covers.

"you ready?" he asked.

"bet" you said excited for the feeling.

he pulled out. you both moaned in ecstasy. you started another make out session. you slowly went under the cover and started sucking him.

he moaned softly as he reached his hand down there and started pushing your head. after he came. he did the same to you.

"so daddy, you must be a little hungry after that?"

he licked his lips.

"wanna go out for breakfast?"

"sure baby girl" he said smirking at your butt as you walked upstairs to get dressed.