Chapter 3: Running Away

You woke up in a different room. It smelled like blood and it wasn't as dark as the other room. A plain lightbulb hung above your head and you noticed you were tied down to a pole in the center of the worn out room. You tried struggling but nothing worked...you just stared at the black door in front of you.

Suddenly, the door opened and you looked at the clown that walked in the room. You could finally see the clown clearly. You could tell the clown was a male and his hair was a dark red. His dark red hair was styled in a messy alfro and his eyes were darker than anything you have ever seen in your entire life. His clothes were tattered and his shoes had holes in them. You noticed that he hasn't stopped smiling at you and you felt your body go numb. The clown walked past you and you swore that your throat went dry. The clown stopped and bent down to grab a bucket by the wall. 

He dipped his finger in the bucket and his white glove turned into a red one. Your eyes widened in surprise realizing why it smelled like blood. The reason why it smelled like blood was that the bucket was FULL of blood. The clown smirked at you as he noticed how scared you were. He looked back at the wall and started writing. You decided to find a way to get yourself out of the situation. You were tied up again and you tried to get yourself ou by struggling but it was no use. Your eyes dragged back to the clown and you looked at what he wrote. He wrote 'You'll be silenced' with the blood. 

You gasped and tried to struggle more, moving your arms back and forth. The clown smiled and laughed at you before untying you. 

"What do you want from me?!?!" you managed to say. He didn't reply and pulled out candy from his pockets. Your eyes widened and you began to step backwards, your mind spinning. Is he going to kill me?? You thought to yourself as he grabbed your arm, pulling your body close to his. His nails dug into your skin and you winced in pain as he began dragging you to a rope hanging from the ceiling. 

"What are you...HEY LET ME GO!!!!" You yelled at him and struggled even more. He cursed to himself quietly and you took the opportunity to kick his leg and run away. You heard the clown chasing you and you looked around as you ran. Everything was unfortunately dark but you kept running. 

You reached a door and opened it, seeing the sky. This made you smile until you noticed that it was late at night. You ran to your neighbor's house, you're heart pounding insanely. You pounded on your neighbor's door but no one answered. Your skin turned pale as you saw the clown smiling at you from the window. How did he....is he even human..? You asked yourself. You turned away and ran to the nearest store. 

The store was opened and there was only a young male being the cashier. You smiled and ran in, walking up to the bored teenager. 

"HELP ME! THERE IS A CLOWN ON THE LOSE AND HE IS GOING TO KILL ME" You sounded desperate as the male gave you a frightened look. You turned as you heard tapping on a window. The clown stopped tapping on the window and waved at you, smiling. 

"Oh god, let's get out of here!!! I'm going to call the police!!!" The male yelled and grabbed his phone, calling the police. The clown ran inside the store and took out a knife from his pocket from behind and stabbed the boy. 

He screamed in pain as he felt the knife in his chest. Blood squirted out from all directions and began to stain his white shirt red. You ran out of the store, leaving the young cashier dying.