untold struggles

美的

                      ┘   

It's important to make a note of all the troubles people go through in just one day of their entire life. It is unknown and untold due to the fact on how society has set a standard for those with mental necessities, for those in need of love, attention. Even for those who just want, it is not our place to judge those due to our standards. Some are more fortunate then others, and those some don't even turn back to help or understand those others. It's painful to have to live in a world where others don't care of each other and would rather see others in pain and struggling. It's a pain to have to deal with the fact that I am one of those people who ignore because if you help or try to put attention to them, you get discriminated and hurt. I've taught myself to believe that I can only help myself, that I can't help others and others can't help me, because society has corrupted us all and it hurts. It hurts to think that I had to force myself to be someone different. To throw away my heart of gold for one of stone and glass, not letting anyone help because I'm too fragile, or not helping anyone because I will get hurt. It really is a pain to live with all these people judging my every move, just because I like wearing different clothes, exposing clothes. Just because I want to be myself. Apparently being yourself is a crime on these lands, because you'll just get shit for being you.

And that really sucks.